19

Lauren's POV

I was getting tired of waiting for Camila. She said she would be home by 5 but it's 5:30 and I wanted attention. I had texted her and she said that she would be home soon. I just really needed her right now. Ty had been blowing up my phone and even threatened to come over so we can "talk things out." I don't want to work things out with him, I just want to talk to Camila about our "relationship". I don't even know what to call it at this point, friends with benefits? We aren't fucking or anything like that, we're just two friends with so many feelings for each other.

Come to think about it I've always liked Camila.

Flashback
(Still Lauren's POV)

We walk back to the car just giggling like nothing else mattered. The 1975 concert was honestly the best and I wouldn't want to have gone with anyone else. Camila was wearing a black T-shirt and a pink skirt. To top it all off she wore a cover loosely on but I couldn't get over the skirt. There was something about Camila and skirts that made me drool.

We continued to walk to the car still laughing at a joke that Camila had made 5 mins ago. Then Camila tripped and grabbed my hand.

"You okay, Camz?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine Lolo."

We started to walk again but what I noticed is that neither one of us let go of the others hand. However, it didn't feel right with our hands together without being interlocked. So I moved my fingers and Camila immediately understood what I was doing so helped to intertwine them. After intertwining our fingers, the giggling stopped. There was this tense but awkward silence between us.

I don't really know what to think about Camila. I was straight.... I think. I've always liked guys but then I met Camila and everything I felt for guys I felt for her but just 10x harder. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just tell her because I was still so confused but also because what if she doesn't like me back and it ends up ruining our friendship?

All I knew is that I've never felt so safe in someone's arms, laughed so hysterically at someone's jokes, been so jealous/ overprotective of a friend, and blushed so intensely as she kissed my cheek.

We finally arrived at the car and we both quickly got in. Times like this sucked to be famous, we had to be quick because if we weren't we would be mobbed by fans and paparazzi. It's not that the fans aren't amazing it's just some days it could get overwhelming and the paparazzi will sure make a rumor about Camila and I being alone.

I looked over to Camila who was more quiet than usual and mindlessly fiddling with her fingers.

"Camz?"

"Hmm?" She says still thinking.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" I ask putting my hand on her thigh.  With me calling her "babe" and me putting my hand on her thigh she snapped out of her thoughts.

"It's stupid." She says weakly.

"It's not. It's your feelings and if something is bothering you then it isn't stupid." I say removing my hand and starting the car.

"It's fine." She says

"I don't believe that for a second but if you don't want to talk about it then okay. I'm not going to pry you open."

"Thanks Lolo.... I'll tell you soon." She states leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

I could feel myself blushing and I looked to the side in hopes that she wouldn't notice me blushing.