A/N

I just wanted to say sorry for not updating at all. I think the last time I updated was in February. I hit a really hard time and life and I keep getting writers block, plus anything I write I end up deleting because I don't think it's good enough. 

School sucks and all last week I was on crutches.   

Short story time:

I was at a soccer tournament and the girl on the opposite team got a break away. She was faster than me so I tried to use one of the illegal things we learned how to do "properly".

Basically the "move" is when a girl is in front of you (she has to be close) grab their shoulder and pull them back. It's a small little thing that you can be fouled for but if you do it fast enough the referees don't see and it helps you get the ball.

Anyways I was trying to do that and the girl got mad (Obvious reasons) she yelled "get off me." and pushed me. What I didn't know  was that one of my teammates was right beside me so when I got pushed, I was pushed into my teammate. 

Our feet tangled and my right ankle came inward and I landed on it THEN my teammate stepped on it and tripped over me. Needless to say my ankle was fucked. 

I guess when I went down there was a huge popping sound and everyone thought I broke something. However I didn't, which surprised everyone, but I did get a level 3 sprain. 

My ankle and foot was literally purple for a week and still kind of is. It's still sprained but I can walk.

So that is fun and for that whole week I just couldn't focus because I was too busy at being mad for not being able to do anything by myself.

For the rest of the time I wasn't posting was because of small stuff like I got dumped, I have to do counseling (which counseling is a good thing for some people but it's just my cup of tea), and some other things I don't want to get into.

I made myself get lost in soccer and school and not let my mind open up just because those emotions would come back. Obviously you have to have a creative and open mind to write and I just couldn't do it.

I have half of the next chapter and once I pass (hopefully) my finals all the stress will be gone and I will be able to write. I am going to finish this story.