14

*Double update let's go!!*

Camila's POV

I woke up to a loud buzzing sound next to my head. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to move to turn off the annoying sound but something stopped me from moving. I looked over to see Lauren's arms draped over my waist and her head on my chest. I smiled as I admired her beauty but I was interrupted by another buzz. Carefully I leaned over to mine and Lauren's phones and saw the others blowing up my phone. Lauren's phone was on do not disturb but mine was still on vibrate.

China: hey where's Camren???

Allycat: maybe they have meetings or they are at the studio

Manibear : But usually they say that they are going somewhere

China: maybe they are fucking!

Me: or maybe they are sleeping😑

Allycat: good morning Mila!

Me: no, I'm going back to bed😴

Allycat: goodnight then😂

I put my phone on silence and looked at the time.

7:27 am

I smiled to myself and softly shook my head. It was weird to say the least. I had lived a year without them but somehow it felt like I still needed the girls. Normani was right, the four and half years we were together can't just be forgotten. There are secrets that we knew about each other that I still haven't told a soul.

Hell even Matthew asked me questions about Fifth Harmony and what I had against them. I like Matthew but there are some questionable things about him. One of my favorites is the fact that he does dating tips and stuff but he is such a bad kisser.

I look back at Lauren and sigh to myself. What was I going to do? I can't just sit here and pretend I like Matthew when I have confused feelings for Lauren. I feel like a cheater and I feel guilty for dating Matthew.

No one has ever loved me like Lauren, held me like her, smiled at me like her, and wanted me more than her. Yeah sure Machine Gun Kelly wanted me but Lauren wanted me more, she just tired not to show it. We fought so much over guys because we both wanted to be together but we just...... couldn't. Lauren didn't want to come out just yet and got so mad about Camren. Not only because she wasn't ready but because the management started to ask us to separate.

It was annoying to say the least and it even made Fifth Harmony fall apart. The girls admired me for going solo.... I think. They would always tell me I'm singing out too much and shit like that but the way they said it wasn't them, if that makes sense. Like the look in their eyes were full of guilt and their voice was always cracking when they spoke badly about me.

It pisses me off to think that our management would do something like try to break us up. They never agreed with the idea that I was leaving. They started to punish the others, along with me, for my "behavior". We were allowed to do other songs out of the group to get more famous but when Bad Things started to take off they got mad. It was because I missed 2 rehearsals to preform the song. 2 fucking rehearsals, when I had spare time the girls would help me but even then they always punished us.

I felt the group to be happy, the girls understood this but they didn't.

I was tried of thinking of the past so I started to think about what happened last night.

Flashback

———————

"Wait." Lauren says.

I turn around and she continues.

"Stay..... please." Her voice cracked on the word "please". I smiled and walked back over to her bed.

"Get some sleep Lolo." I say laying down on my side so we were facing each other.

"You too." She says.

I rolled over so I was facing away from her but soon I felt an arm wiggle under me and a arm go over my waist.

I just smiled and let sleep take over.

——————-

Flashback ends

Lauren started to stir and moved away from me. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room.

"Good morning." I say to her.

"Morning." She says yawning.

We sat in silence for a minute before Lauren got out of bed and headed to the door.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Umm I don't know.." I say thinking

"Okay omelettes it is." She says walking away.

—————

A/N I know this is pretty short but I didn't want to leave on a cliff hanger.... kinda.... because I might not be able to post/ write tomorrow😬

But anyways HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!🏳️‍🌈

Hope everyone has a good day/ night!
💛💙💚