20

Dinah's POV

I woke up super jet lagged. I had landed in Texas last night and got a hotel for the night. It was only 7 am and I had an hour before I was supposed to go over to Ally's house. Mani was on a plane now heading to Texas to come and see us.

It was kinda weird though knowing that Ally, Mani, and I were going to be hanging out with out Lauren. Ever since Camila had left the group we all hung out together and always stood by each other's side.

Speaking of them I wondered what Camren was up to. They hadn't been talking much but I did know that they were alone together. Even though they both had boyfriends I knew those sinful lesbians were probably eye fucking each other when the other wasn't looking .

Flashback

"Where's Mila and Lauren?" Ally asks walking into mine and Mani's hotel room.

"They are at a concert together, why?" Mani asks.

"I was just curious. I hadn't seen them for a while." Ally says sitting on Normani's bed.

"Yeah, they should be back soon." I say.

"You guys want to play a game before they get back?" Normani asks.

"Yes!" Ally says happily.

"Okay the game is called "how long will it take for Camren to date" ." Normani says laughing. We all joined in with the laugher.

"I say they're making out now." I theorize, still giggling.

"Nah they're having car sex!" Ally says giggling harder than me.

"ALLY!" Normani and I say in unison. We were not expecting Ally to say something like that. She was always that one person that said "maybe they are just really good friends".

"I thought you didn't ship Camren?" Normani questions.

"I didn't but then I saw the way Camila got when Lauren kissed her neck. I was honestly surprised that Camila didn't just jump on Lauren and fuck her right then and there."

"When the fuck did this happen?" I ask.

"Like a couple weeks ago."

"Oh." Was all I could say. I was a little salty that I didn't see a good Camren moment.

"You guys want to make a bet?" Normani asks

"On what?" Ally asks confused.

"On Camren. How long do you think it will take for them to date?"

"3 weeks." I state confidently.

"Really? I think 2 months." Ally says.

"I say a month." Normani says after a couple of seconds.

"How much does the winner get?" I ask curiously.

"How about $100?" Ally suggests.

"Yes!" Normani and I say in harmony.

After a little bit the 3 of us got hungry and I agreed to go out and get food. I headed out of the room and around the corner to see Lauren pushing Camila against the wall. I stopped in my tracks and watched what happened. They were talking and then Camila kissed Lauren. I smiled brightly but then became deeply disappointed when Camila pulled away. She seemed to be apologizing but then Lauren kissed Camila and they started to make out. I felt uncomfortable but also really happy to be witnessing this. I decided to let them go after for a minute but my stomach was getting impatient so I went back around the corner where the girls wouldn't be able to see me.

"Hey Camila?"  I say before coming  around the corner. I felt really stupid after saying that because if proves that I knew she was there.

"Hey China. How did you know I was back?" Camila asks curiously.

"I just guessed. How was it?" I ask trying to change the subject and hoping that they wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Good." Lauren says looming at Camila. It was obvious that she was talking because she knew that Camila was internally panicking and the more she talks the more it'll give it away the fact that they were doing something.

However it was obvious that something happened by the fact that Lauren's lipstick was smudged a little and both of them were bright red.

"That's good. Imma head out and get a late night snack. See ya around." I say trying my best to leave the situation. I waved at them and then walked away.

End of flashback

Now I laid on on Ally's bed scrolling through my phone like usual. Normani had arrived a couple hours ago and was now cuddled up by my side. She slept peacefully while Ally had gone out to get us food. I was really happy to be spending time with my best friends. I put my phone down and cuddled closer to my Manibear, her arms felt so warm and so secure.

I really didn't want to leave Ally tomorrow afternoon but I was going to able to see Normani and Camila preform at the BBMAs, which was in two days. I was honestly so excited to see Camila preform, I mean yeah I want to see Mani too, but I haven't seen Camila preform in such a long time.

Just as I was about to fall asleep Ally came into the room with food.

"Aw you guys are almost as cute as Camren." She says smiling.

"Haha." I say trying my hardest to move out of Normani's arms without disturbing her. Finally I was able to get away and I ate my food with Ally.

Ally and I were just about done eating when Normani stirred awake.

"Morning guys." She says in her morning voice.

"How was your nap, Mani?" Ally asked her.

"Good, sorry i fell asleep. I haven't been sleeping well."

"Babe sleep as much as you want." I say to her.

"Yeah Mani, just sleep as much as you want."

"But we all wanted to hangout and me sleeping doesn't do anything." Normani stated.

"Then we will all go to sleep early. Now shut up and come over here to eat." Ally says innocently.

"Yes mom." Normani says quickly coming over to where we were eating.

After 3 hours of us eating and talking we headed to bed. Normani and I slept cuddled together while Ally slept on the air mattress that Lauren and Camila used to sleep on when we had sleep overs.

I honestly was so thankful and so happy for the people I'm surrounded by. It was amazing to have these girls by my side and us to help each other through everything. I was really excited to see how life was going to go after we were all back together and were friends.

——————

A/N
Should I have Norminah date?🤔