23

Camila POV

"We need to talk."

"About what Camz?" Lauren says obviously getting nervous.

"Your asshole of an ex boyfriend."

"What about him?" She asks curiously.

'Babe he hit you! He came into your house and pretended that you weren't shit. Now I have never liked him but this isn't him. As annoying and ugly he is, he is still sweet and we all know he treats you at least a little right."

"He's just depressed. "

"About what?"

"I don't really know." Lauren says sadly.

"Do you love him?" I ask.

"I..... I don't know."

"How do you not know."

"He's cute and makes me happy but i have loved someone harder."

"How hard did you love the other person?" I ask trying my hardest not to laugh.

"You do know that you have the mind of a two year old right?" she asks giggling.

"But you love me."

"You have no idea..." Lauren mutters

"What Lauren?"

"Nothing. Anyways I loved the other person a lot, sh-they were my first love."

"Aww cute. You know you never did tell me about all the guys you loved."

"There is nothing to say about them." Lauren states.

"But Ty is out of your life now right?" I ask nervously.

"Well duh he hit me for gods sake."

"Was he just a PR relationship?"

"Kinda. We started talking after the work from home video and became good friends. Our first date was real but after that I lost feelings for him. Something about him always seemed off.  I wanted to break up but management said we needed to date, at least make the public think we are dating. It just sucks because he truly likes me but I just think of him as a friends." she pauses. "I am going to tell management about this along with the other girls, right now I can't look him in the eyes but I know he will come back."

"I don't want him near you."

"I know and I don't want him near me either but he'll back to say he didn't mean it. I am not going to forgive him because there is no excuse for that fucked up behavior." she states

"Can you come with me to Los Vegas? I don't trust him." I say seriously.

"I don't know. Soon I will be going  on tour with Halsey."

"When are you leaving."

"i am not to sure. I will talk to her about it."

"Cool." I say smiling at her.

"So what do you want to do before you leave today?" She asks changing subjects.

"Cuddles, a movie, and pizza?"

"Sounds amazing." She says smiling at me brightly.

Normani's POV

I woke up from the weirdest and hottest dream I ever had.  I felt gross from all the sweat on my body and the fact that I just dreamed of having sex with someone. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal but it was with someone I was really close to and I didn't know how I felt about it.