The boys were all dried and warm under the big fluffy blankets now. While everyone was snuggled up together Donghyuck slithered his way back over to the window.

It was dark out now, but it was still pouring. The sound of rain stomping on the roof was soothing to him. Maybe rain turned black in the night sky.

He hoped all the stray animals had found a dry place to stay. He cared more about animals than people.

"Donghyuck, what are you doing? You're missing the good part!"

"I've seen this movie a thousand times. The only 'good part' I'm missing is two people making out."

"Are you talking about the tv or Jaemin and Jeno?" Chenle giggled, earning himself a slap from Jeno.

"We are not!"

"Well you're all cuddly and it's gross!"

"You're just jealous you don't have someone to cuddle with!"

"Am not! I have Renjun and Jisung to cuddle with!" Chenle defended.

They got progressively louder. Donghyuck rolled his eyes at his friends.

"Someone help me pry Chenle off Renjun." Jisung sighed as he pulled on the dolphin boy.

"He's ignoring me!" Chenle screeched as Renjun looked over Chenle's fluffy hair and at his phone.

"Guys, look at this!" Renjun gasped as he sat up. Chenle slid down his body as he moved, but was still wrapped around his waist, face falling into his lap.

"What is it?" Jeno and Jaemin asked simultaneously.

Jisung looked disgusted by them.

"There's this thing called grow your own boyfriend."

"What the hell does that even mean?"

They were all huddled around Renjun now, staring at his phone. It was an actual product.

Grow your own boyfriend.

What the fuck did that mean? Donghyuck couldn't wrap his head around it. How do you grow your own boyfriend?

"Well, what does it say?" Chenle asked as he squinted at the screen. "How does it work?"

"It says just add water."

"That hella sounds like a scam." Jaemin muttered as he stared at the screen.

"Did you just say hella?" Jeno questioned, but was quickly hushed.

"Wanna buy one?" Jisung asked.

"What? No way!" Renjun laughed softly. "But I know someone I'd like to get something like this for."

He glanced at Donghyuck who only rolled his eyes in return. "If you want to waste your money on a scam so I can 'grow my own boyfriend' then go right ahead."

"Honestly, I wouldn't doubt that this is real. Not with the way things are lately." The boys all had a good laugh and after a few minutes of looking at it they decided to call it a night.

Donghyuck thought about it all night. He was never able to sleep, but it was even worse when he had something on his mind. Could that actually be thing? How does it work?

Renjun smiled to himself as his eyes fluttered closed. His order was already placed and would be there within a week max.

Donghyuck woke in an uncomfortable manner. The sun decided to bless his tired eyes with it's presence so early in the morning, peeking it's head through Chenle's baby blue curtains.