Donghyuck thought he would choke to death right then and there.
He partially wished he had.

There in the squishy flesh stood his ridiculously beautiful boyfriend. Well, he wasn't his boyfriend yet. Not like he planned on him being his or anything.

Psh, what? Moving on.

However, little did he know Mark thought he was that and more. From his deep chimney locks, the way his peachy lips parted with breath, (oh how Mark wanted to take that breath away) to the way his tan thighs overlapped as he sat and his converse covered feet kicked impatiently.

Mark was falling hard and fast, but Donghyuck seemed too busy crawling his way up from the depths of hell to catch him, or even notice for that matter.
An angel and a demon.

Undoubtedly, most of the girls in the classroom would let Mark break his fall on their bodies. Especially the girl near the back of the class with the nightly hair tucked neatly behind her tiny ears.

She was eyeing Mark like he was a god sent from the sky. She wanted that boy. His fluffy hair and playful smile. She wanted to run her finger along his jawline and-

Enough of the hoe's fantasies, Donghyuck was about to choke.

He was this close to falling out on the floor and dying from lack of oxygen.

How does one breathe?

Donghyuck wouldn't know.

Was this his surprise? He thought it would be like a cake or a kiss or something. But this, this was much worse.

Mark was going to be coming to his school. He'd have to see him everyday. During school, after school, before he went to bed, when he woke up, when he was trying to sleep but couldn't focus on anything except the cute boy in front of him, in his dreams.

Okay, maybe not the last one, but you get the point. This almost felt like marriage to him. Could he handle being with Mark 24/7? What would he tell his mom?

Oh no. What would Mark tell people? 'Hi, I'm Donghyuck's boyfriend and I'm here solely for him, what's up?'
He'd rather die.

The thousands of thoughts racing through his little brain was rudely interrupted by his teacher calling his name.

"Uh, yes?"

"Mark will be sitting next to you from today forward. Please be kind with him." What was this, a fucking movie?

Why did Mark have to sit by him of all people. He was sure the girls in the class would be more than happy to offer up their spots. And their bodies. Okay, maybe he was being a bit rude, but he couldn't quite bring himself to care.

This was probably one of many reasons he never got a girlfriend. He said what he thought and a lot of girls didn't like that, at all. It was more than once he had gotten slapped because of his uncensored mouth.

It was also one of the reasons the dreamies were his only friends. He and Jeno were childhood friends and his words didn't affect the smiling sunshine in the slightest. Jaemin and Renjun would simply throw something back at him and Chenle would smile and plot in his head before attacking at night.
Jisung just couldn't give two shits.

And Mark... what was Mark? Who was he? Donghyuck had no idea, but what he did know was that the blonde beauty was staring him down like a slab of meat.

The boy was practically licking his lips with the way he was staring him down. Not really, that would be kind of weird.

Mark didn't even try to hide his affections as he dazed longingly at the boy beside him. Little did he know the actual hell he had signed himself up for just to be with his love a bit more everyday.