Donghyuck's jaw was about to unhinge like a snake and drop to the fucking floor.

In front of him stood a boy, a gorgeous boy might he add, his lanky form and unbelievably pale skin making him do a double take.

He was tall, taller than Donghyuck at least, and rather skinny. He was wearing a soft and subtle smile like it was a new diamond ring he had just sold his house for and looked down at Donghyuck with shining eyes.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi." The boy smiled wider now. His arms were resting behind his back and he rocked back and forth on his heels like an excited child.

Hi? Bitch-

"Can I ask why you're on my porch?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Mark Lee." The boy extended his hand and Donghyuck shook it wearily.

"Hi Mark. Why are you on my porch?" Donghyuck deadpanned.

"You're Donghyuck, right?"

Should he answer that?

"I'm your new boyfriend."

He definitely shouldn't answer that.

"M-my what?" He choked on his own spit. Good job, Donghyuck.

"Boyfriend." Mark spoke like it was the most casual thing on earth.

Were all gays like this? No, Jaemin was gay, but he was more of a hyperactive confident panicked gay. Confident and panicked? Na Jaemin.

"I think you have the wrong house." Donghyuck answered nervously as he tried to shut the door.

A pair of long, slender fingers stopped him though. Donghyuck knew his eyes had to be the size of saucers as this boy pushed his door back open.

Oh great, forcing his way into his home. What's next? Forcing his way into his heart?

That was horrible joke.

"Please, let me explain." Mark pleaded and his voice was so soft Donghyuck almost didn't want to slam the door anyway and crush his fingers.

"Don't come in my house!" Donghyuck cried as he fought with the door.

At that Mark backed away pitifully, sending Donghyuck flying forward and the door slamming in his face.

Mark was peeking in through the glass in Donghyuck door, pouting at him.

Donghyuck really should have slammed his head against the sink this morning.

"What do you want?" Donghyuck asked through the door. He wasn't going to let the weird stranger in his house, but he looked so sad he had to at least hear him out.

"I want to fulfill my mission."

"Mission? What is it?"

"To fill your heart." Donghyuck had no idea how Mark uttered those words with the most casual look on his face.

Donghyuck bent over and pretended to puke, because honestly, he really wanted to. And he was NOT blushing damn it.

"Who paid you to say this shit?"

"No one! Oh, but I'm supposed to be a gift for you."

This just confirmed what Donghyuck had dreaded.

This was his new boyfriend.

"You grew really fast." Donghyuck commented finally after thinking it through.