He had to turn Mark down, he just didn't know how.

Mark followed him around like a puppy and helped him with everything. Not that he didn't appreciate it, it just wasn't going to work. It definitely didn't make denying him any easier.

How do you turn down someone who's madly in love with you and with you every second of the day?

"Mark, could you please stop breathing down my neck?" Donghyuck meant literally as Mark was destroying his personal bubble in the bathroom and looming over him.

"Sorry." Mark wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's waist and lay his head on the boy's shoulder.

"Rule number eleven, none of that." Donghyuck pushed Mark off of him with a toothbrush halfway in his mouth.

"Why do you have so many rules?" Mark whined like a child and Donghyuck rolled his eyes in return.

"To keep you from going crazy."

"You having all these rules and not even letting me touch you is driving me crazy."

"Fine, it's to stop me from going crazy." Donghyuck continued to get ready for school, sending Mark one last threatening glance in the mirror until the boy gave up and sulked his way back into his room.

When he finally walked back into his room Mark was stuck in a shirt.

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Can I help you?" Donghyuck giggled.

"Please." Mark sighed as his arm was forced into a painful position.

Donghyuck walked up to him and started pulling on the shirt only for Mark to groan in pain.

"Can you not be so rough?"

"Can you not be such a baby?" Donghyuck retaliated and Mark went silent. "How did you even get yourself in this mess?"

"I was only trying to get ready for school, but I think the world hates me."

"That's a mood."

When they finally got Mark's issue taken care of Donghyuck looked him up and down.

"Are you checking me out?" Mark smiled brightly at him, his nose crinkling a bit.

"Is that my uniform shirt?" Donghyuck noticed the shirt didn't fit the boy correctly, a little tight in some areas and showing some of his tummy.

"Maybe.."

"I'm going to kill you."

"You can't kill me."
(I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me)

"Try me."

"What else was I supposed to do? I don't have a uniform."

"Get your own?!"

"You think I have money?!"

Donghyuck held his head in his hands and tried to sigh his problems away.

"Just shut up and get ready. The jacket at least should fit you, so keep it buttoned up."

"It's like 27° outside."

"Too bad so sad baby." Donghyuck sung as he made his way down stairs.

It was unbearably sunny outside, the cement itself scorching. It made him feel bad even for the grass. Yes, the grass.

In his opinion, his birthday was the only good thing about summer. That, and the fact that he could go swim in Chenle's ginormous pool. Seriously, it was way too large for the dolphin alone.