kiss kiss fall apart

Walking in on Mark kissing someone else was not on Donghyuck's agenda for the day.

Especially with that person being Taeyong, Jaehyun's own boyfriend.

In case you couldn't tell, Donghyuck is NOT Taeyong, and that was the first problem.

"What?" Donghyuck wanted to slap himself for only being able to sputter that out.

"Donghyuck!" Mark jerked away instantly, staring at him with wide almond eyes.

Taeyong stood in place, too nervous to move and waiting for Jaehyun's help, who was currently distracted by his computer with headphones on.

"Mark, what?" No other words were coming to Donghyuck's mind, as if he completely forgot everything he had learned in his seventeen years of life.

"I can explain this Donghyuck, really!"

So we're going full names now?

"No, you listen here first Mark Lee, you better have a damn good explanation for this!"

"I do, I swear! Just calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down." Donghyuck snarled and sat down on the bed, tapping his foot impatiently.

In all honesty he just wanted out of this room. Jaehyun's room was always dimly lit and Donghyuck has always hated it, but now he hated it more. The walls were suffocating.

Mark was about to open his mouth when Jaehyun's boyfriend, Taeyong, put a gentle hand on his shoulder to stop him.

Donghyuck tried not to audibly scoff.

"I think I should explain, Mark." Taeyong interrupted quietly. He stepped forward in front of Mark, Donghyuck admiring his bravery.

"As I'm sure you've already guessed, this is what Mark and I do in this room everyday," Taeyong started, fidgeting nervously.

Donghyuck had thought about that yes, he had just refused to acknowledge it fully. God he felt sick.

"But the reason-"

"Hyuck!" Jaehyun was now staring at the three wide-eyed, his headphones halfway off his ears. "When did you get here?"

Donghyuck swiftly stood up, his arms by his sides. "Actually, I was just leaving."

Donghyuck walked out, slamming the door unnecessarily hard behind him. Jaehyun got up to chase after him, before Taeyong grabbed his bicep.

"I should talk to him, I'd be able to explain best." Taeyong offered, his face serious but his eyes looking pleadingly wide up at Jaehyun. Jaehyun snickered and patted his head.

"I don't think so honey. I know him best. Let me talk to him first, okay?"

Taeyong simply sighed and nodded his head as Jaehyun walked out of the room.

"They're quite close."

"Chill Mr. Handsome, they're cousins."

Jaehyun was out of breath by the time he had caught up to Donghyuck. He expected the boy to just storm angrily to his room, but he had far passed it and was now halfway down the street.

"Hyuck! Wait up!"

"Why would I wait up for you Mr. Smiley airhead." Donghyuck grumbled in response, not slowing for a second.

"Hey, no need to get personal." Jaehyun frowned.

He grabbed Donghyuck's arm in front of the icecream shop, probably causing a mildly concerning scene. Though they honestly just looked like they were shooting for a cheesy kdrama or something. Donghyuck would rather shoot himself.