drippin'

"Mark, we've talked about this."

"I know, but I just need more time."

"More time? You were made for a job and you didn't do it. What else are we waiting for?"

"Give me some time, Donghyuck is more traditional and he doesn't just want to be given a boyfriend, he wants to earn one."

"If he didn't want a boyfriend like that, why does he have you in the first place?"

"I'm- I'm not sure, but he wants to keep me, and as long as he wants me I want to be with him."

"That's rather selfish of both of you."

"Maybe, but I want him to love me, and I have to earn his love."

"Fine, I'll give you more time to 'earn' his love, but Donghyuck will never change."

"Everyone deserves a chance."
-
-

Donghyuck was going to have a heart attack. The cause? None other than Mark Lee himself. This seemed to become a regular thing for him.

But now Mark was standing in front of him, still wet from the shower and water trickling down his body.

His really- really nice looking body..

Hyuck, no!

"Hyuckie," Mark grinned with that stupid, stupid beautiful smile of his. "I didn't know you were in here."

Mark was a bucket of smiles as always, somehow totally unaware that he was slowly giving Donghyuck a stroke.

This wasn't fair, how was Mark so calm?

"H-hey, Mark." His voice cracked, his fucking voice cracked. Good going, Hyuck.

"Oh yeah, you just got out of soccer right?"

"Yep, where are you coming from?"

"That's a secret," Mark replied with a wink.

Donghyuck thought his eyes would roll themselves out of the locker room. They'd probably be better out there than in here being tortured by Mr. Lee.

"So uh, I guess I'll see you later." Donghyuck tried to walk past Mark only to be stopped by a hand on his chest.

"Actually, I got my shirt dirty, do you have one I can borrow?"

Donghyuck looked up at Mark, who smiled sheepishly in return, and groaned.

"Fine, come on." Donghyuck huffed and lead Mark to his locker. He pulled his extra shirt out and handed it to Mark. "It'll probably be a little small on you length wise; might show your tummy."

Mark giggled, Donghyuck raising a brow at him. "I love you saying tummy."

"Shut up," Donghyuck scoffed and punched him lightly.

While Mark was getting over his stupid giggle fit, Donghyuck's eyes ranged back over his body. Mark was still wet, drops dripping down his body agonizingly slow.

Tear your eyes away Hyuck he'll see you look away look away-

"Hyuckie?"

Donghyuck hummed a reply as his eyes shot back up to Mark's own, as if he hadn't just been devouring the poor boy with his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Like what you see?"

Donghyuck grumbled and went to turn around, only for his wrist to be grabbed by a quick Mark. Seriously, why couldn't people just get his attention like normal human beings instead of going all kdrama on him.