Introduction

Sabrina Monologue

Hi my name is Sabrina and I am dating WWE Superstar Seth Rollins. I am the Fourth Female Member of The Shield and the sister of Dean Ambrose and friends with The Bella Twins and Becky Lynch.

*The Shield and Sabrina pictures*

*Becky Lynch and Sabrina pictures*

*The Bella Twins and Sabrina pictures*

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Bella Twins Monologue

Hi my name is Nikki Bella and my name is Brie Bella and we are the Bella Twins. We are dating WWE Superstars John Cena and Daniel Bryan. Well Nikki is dating John Cena and I'm dating Daniel Bryan.

*John and Daniel pictures*

*Bella Twins Monologue End*

Becky Lynch Monologue

Hi my name is Becky Lynch and I am a WWE Superstar and I'm in love with Dean Ambrose but I don't know if he likes me. Sabrina is like a sister to me and we been friends over a year.

*Pictures of Sabrina and Becky and the Shield*

*Becky Monologue End*

Seth Rollins Monologue

Hi my name is Seth Rollins and I am part of The Shield and Half Tag Team Championship with Roman Reign. I am dating WWE Superstar Sabrina, the sister of Dean Ambrose. She is the most beautiful and powerful women I have ever met.

*Sabrina and Seth picture*

*Seth Monologue End*

Dean Ambrose Monologue

Hi my name is Dean Ambrose and I am part of The Shield. I'm in love with Becky Lynch but she doesn't know that I love her but I don't know if she likes me. I hope she does and I am Sabrina sister.

*Pictures of Dean and Becky*

*Dean Monologue End*

Roman Reigns Monologue

Hi my name is Roman Reign and I'm part of The Shield and the Half Tag Team Championship. I am in love with Sabrina but I can't date her because Seth Rollins have her but don't worry Seth because Sabrina is going to be mined pretty soon.

*Roman Monologue End*

Hope You Guys Enjoy it. I'm doing more right now. So I hope you guys love it and I know, Some of my story will be boring or bad. I'm not a good writer. Thank You :) :) :) :)