Chapter 4 Vacation Part 1

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINNESs TO BE HERE." – Sabrina

"Get the hell out of here and never come back. you understand."-Sabrina

 Sabrina Monologue

It was morning and I was the only one that woke up early because I was not sleepy and not tired. So that means that Seth is sleepy. I woke up and went to go check up on Becky and Dean.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: *Knocking on the door* Hello. Is anybody home? Are you guys still sleeping? I will just use the keys to open up. *I use the keys and it open* I went in the room and jumped on them so they could wake up* Good Morning Sleepy Heads. Wake up.

Dean: What the Heck Sabrina. Why did you do that? You could have given us a heart attack. Don't do that.

Becky: Sabrina. Why? Did you wake us up? I was having a good dream.

Sabrina: Sorry. But I did it because I had a feeling you guys had something, like a secret. That you guys are hiding behind my back.

Becky: So that why you came here because you were suspicious about something.

Sabrina: Yea.

Dean: Wait. How about Seth. You could have bothered him or do whatever you two always do.

Sabrina: Well, he was sleeping. So I didn't want to wake up my sweet face.

Becky: Oh Yea beside that we are talking about him. How did it go between you guys?

Sabrina: Well it went well. We said our sorry and we were back together. He was sorry of being jealous and mad.

Becky: Oh well, Then Congratulation. I'm happy for you. Oh yea and we have something to tell you.

Sabrina: What is it? Are you engaged?

Becky: No. I want to tell you that Dean and I are a couple. A happy couple.

Sabrina: YES! I'm so happy for you guys.

Becky: Thank You Sabrina

Dean: Thank You Sis.

Sabrina: Your Welcome guys.

*Dean phone started to Buzz*

Dean: Hah! Someone is worry about somebody. *Looked at Sabrina*

*on the phone with Seth*

Dean: Hey Bro

Seth: Hey Man. Have you seen Sabrina? She is not in the room with me.

Dean: Yea. She is here. Do you want to talk to her?

Seth: Yea Man. Can you put her on the phone please?

Dean: No problem brother

Seth: Thank you Bro

*Dean passes the phone to Sabrina*

Sabrina: Hey Babe

Seth: Hey Sweet heart. Why were you not in the bed with me?

Sabrina: Because I wanted to talk to Becky and Dean. I felt something that they both were hiding behind my back. So It was kind of bothering me. So I came here.

Seth: Oh Well then. Now you could come back here with me and next time tell me where you are going to go. Because Sabrina I'm always worry that you are always not here and always disappearing everywhere.