Chapter Two The Drama Part 2

"It is time to Grow up and Act like a Grown ass Women"-Becky Lynch

Sabrina Monologue

It was morning and there was something strange, Seth wasn't in bed with me and he always in bed with me. There something wrong.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: Hey Roman, is Seth with you because he is not here.

Roman: Um Yea he is here he forgot to tell you that he was going to stay here for a little.

Sabrina: Can you please tell him to next time tell me if he is going over to your room or anywhere because I thought he was sleeping with that bitch.

Roman: Did you know that Seth heard you right.

Sabrina: Oh well, know he know that he can't be near summer before I beat him and Summer up.

Roman: Okay Sabrina that enough before you start to punch everything.

Sabrina: Wait how did you know that when I get mad I start to punch everything.

Roman: Well Duh your boyfriend is here and he told me.

Sabrina: Well tell my boyfriend if he doesn't come here, he is not going to get any kisses or have "Fun".

Roman: Whoa! You heard it Seth if you don't get there then no kisses for you or have "FUN" tonight. Okay, he said he will be there in a flash.

Sabrina: Okay Thank You Rome. See you later.

Roman: You're Welcome Baby Girl See you later.

Sabrina Monologue

Did I hear wrong or did I hear Roman said Baby Girl. I haven't heard him said that to me. Do you think maybe Roman have feelings for me. Don't tell Seth that I said that. Then he is going to get mad.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Nikki: Hey Brie I'm bored

Brie: Yea me to. Hey do you want to go on a vacation with our Friends but not Summer because there is going to be more drama.

Nikki: Yea okay but no summer or Eva or Paige because they hate us and they are going to start drama.

Brie: Oh and we are going to get in BRIE MODE.

Nikki Monologue

OMG! I can't believe it. Did Brie just say we are going to get in BRIE MODE! I am so excited. Can't wait till we get there and party all night.

*Nikki Monologue End*

Sabrina: Hey Seth is there something bothering you. You can tell me if there something bothering you.

Seth: No Babe why are you asking me this.

Sabrina: Because you usually stay with me in the bed and you don't go anywhere and you stay with me.

Seth: Oh your still worry about that. Don't be Babe, I love you and I will always love you no matter what and I will not let any man touch you or do anything to you. I went to Roman because I wanted him to make me breakfast and you were sleepy so I didn't wanted to wake you up. And BTW you look adorable and cute when you're sleeping peacefully.