Chapter One The Drama Part 1

"You never ever dare touch my boyfriend by the arm when I'm in the middle of a conversation"

-Sabrina

Sabrina: Hey Becky

Becky: Hey Sabrina so how life

Sabrina: Well it's great I guess why?

Becky: For no reason

Sabrina: Well it was nice meeting you Becky, I have to go to catering to eat because I'm hungry, if you want to you could come with me.

Becky: Um yea sure.

Sabrina: Okay then, let's go.

Becky: Okay

*Sabrina and Becky at Catering with the Divas watching the match*

Sabrina: Hey Girls, what you doing.

Nikki: Well we are watching our man match. Come join us.

Sabrina: Okay, come Becky sit next to me.

Becky: Okay

*Summer Rae came and went next to the Bella Twins*

Summer: Hey Bella what are you doing

Nikki: Do you guys hear anything

Summer: Why are you guys treating me bad I didn't do anything?

Brie: Yes you did. You try to make every man fall in love with you even with John and Daniel.

Summer: No I don't, I just wanted to talk to them about some finisher.

Brie: Oh please summer the only finisher you will get is the body and the finisher you are going to get is the punch in the face and the slaps.

Summer: That's not even a finisher genius.

Sabrina: Just Stop Summer okay, just leave us alone and there will be no more problem.

Summer: How about you shush you mouth and get out of our business.

Sabrina: How about you make me before I slap your face. You know what I'm out of here and if you want business then how about we do it in the ring.

Becky Monologue

Wow, Sabrina on STRAIGHT FIRE!

*Becky monologue end*

*Let's go to the Shield getting ready for their match*

Seth: Hey Guys have you seen my hair supply.

Dean: Nope why?

Seth: Because I don't see it in my bag or in my luggage.

Roman: Well maybe Sabrina had it or maybe she might know where it is.

Seth: Yea maybe you guys are right. I will be right back.

*Seth saw Sabrina talking to her friends*

Seth: Hey Babe can I talk to you. *kisses Sabrina*

Sabrina: Yea Babe *kisses back* Sorry girls can I talk to you later.

Girls: Yea

Sabrina: Hey Babe what's wrong

Seth: Oh I just wanted to know, if you know where my hair supply is, so I came here because I wanted to know if you have it.

Sabrina: Uh Yea it-

Summer: Hey Seth can I talk to you *holding one arm*

Seth: Um Yea sure

Summer: Okay

Sabrina Monologue

WTF! Did summer actually interrupted my conversation and was touching my boyfriend arm. What's wrong with her? You never dare touch my boyfriend by the arm and interrupt my conversation.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

..........

*Sabrina went to talk to Summer Rae*

Sabrina: WTF! What was that summer?

Summer: First of all don't scream at me and second I didn't do anything bad.

Sabrina: Don't you ever dare touch my boyfriend arm like that because I swear Summer I will beat your ass right now.

Summer: Oh Please like I'm scared of you. I can do whatever I want you're not the boss of me.

Sabrina: Please Summer stop acting stupid. I want you out of my life, family, friends and my boyfriend.

Summer: Oh I will definitely be with your boyfriend because he loves me and he doesn't love you. And beside Seth arrive last night at my house.

Sabrina: *Slaps her face real hard and there are red marks on her face* Don't you ever dare talk to my boyfriend or see him because I swear Summer I will beat your ass right now and make you suffer.

Summer: You Think I'm scared of you. *touching her face*

*Sabrina started to punch Summer Rae. Becky, Bella twins, The Shield and the security came to break them apart*

Sabrina: I want you out of my life and I want you to stay away from my friends and my family and Seth cause I swear Summer I will beat your ass right now *Shield split me and summer apart. While Seth is holding me and the security are holding summer*

Sabrina: Leave me alone Seth let me beat Summer ass right now.

Seth: No Babe just leaves her alone, don't listen to her.

Nikki: *Slaps Summer Face* I want you to leave my friends, John Cena and Daniel Bryan

Sabrina: Just leave her alone.

Sabrina Monologue

I just want to punch a wall right now. I can't with her. Now Summer Rae is starting drama and I hate drama because drama is a bitch.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

To Be Continued....

Nikki: Who ready to go to Cabo and get in BRIE MODE!

Summer: Nobody care and Seth can you help me put on Sun Scream on my back.

Sabrina: Are you freaking kidding me now there will be drama in our vacation.

Sabrina: Who let you in here?

............

Roman: Hey Dean can I talk to you in private.

Dean: Yea sure Brother what you want.

*Dean Monologue*

OMG! Did I really hear that right or was he just kidding like always.

*Dean Monologue End*  

Hope You Guys Enjoy it. I'm doing more right now. I can't believe I have 814 words. WOW! I'm amazed. Hope you guys love it and Vote for it.