Chapter 5 The Proposal Part One

To be continued....

Dean: So Becky will you make the happiest man alive and marry me. *still on his knee*

Becky: Um...YES! Dean I will marry you.

Dean: Yes!*stands up and put the ring on Becky Left hand Finger* *Kiss Becky with passion*

Becky: *Kisses back with passion*

Sabrina: *Starts to cry of happiness*

Seth: Babe are you crying.

Sabrina: Yes. Why is it wrong that I cry of Happiness?

Seth: No babe. It's good. It's just that I didn't know you would cry of happiness.

Sabrina: Well when it is proposal and wedding then I start to cry.

Seth: Aww. Come here babe. *hugs Sabrina*

Sabrina: *hugs back*. Babe, when is it going to be mine turn? *Looks at Seth*

Seth: *Looks at Sabrina* Pretty soon babe. Pretty Soon.

Seth: Let's go to your Brother and Becky.

Sabrina: Okay

Sabrina: Congratulation Becky and Dean. I knew someday Dean will propose to Becky. We are just waiting for little Becky and Dean running in the house.

Becky: *laughs* we don't know yet. If Dean wants to have kids, then yea. But we don't know yet because I do want to have kids but Dean, idk if he wants to have kids.

Dean: Well you know. We have to wait because I propose today and we have to plan for the wedding.

Sabrina: Planning the Wedding will be hard but with us it won't be hard.

Dean: That why I'm happy to have you guys as my family.

Sabrina: Don't make me cry because I put makeup in my face and I don't want it to get ruin.

Dean: Omg. Girls with their makeup these days. Luckily Becky isn't those types of girls. *Kisses Becky in the cheeks*

Seth: Now you know what I have to live for. *Laughs*

Sabrina: Oh shut up Seth. *hits Seth in the arm* Always have to live for with his hair. Taking like an hour or 2 to do his hair. Especially Roman and you Dean.

Dean: Well our hair needs to be flawless for you girls.

Nikki: Hey guys. Congratulation. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you guys.

Sabrina: Don't worry Nikki, You're not interrupting anything.

Nikki: Are you guys ready to get in Brie Mode. Because I am.

Sabrina: I totally forgot about that. I thought I couldn't.

Nikki: Okay well let's go.

Sabrina: Wait is Summer Rae and her friends here.

Nikki: Yea.

Sabrina: Well I don't care because Seth knows our thing.

Nikki: Okay. Well let's go before all the drinks get to waste.

John: Hey Guys. Congratulation on the proposal.

Becky: Thank You John.

Daniel: Congratulation on the Proposal. Are you guys ready to have kids?