Chapter 12

Sabrina Monologue

Now that TMZ and everyone knows about our prank. I'm scared what Seth and my brother reactions will be.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: I don't know what Seth and my brother reaction will be but I'm scared. What if Seth cancel our marriage. What if he breaks up with. What if-*cut off*.

Becky: Sabrina relax. Just sit down. You have a baby. You don't want your baby to get hurt. *help Sabrina calm down*

Naomi: Yea Sabrina relax. Here have some water. *gave some water to Sabrina*

Sabrina: Thank you.

*Sabrina phone rings*

Sabrina: Is that my phone. *worries*

Nattie: Yep.

*Becky phone rings*

Becky: Is that my phone.

Brie: Yea.

Becky: I don't want to answer it.

Sabrina: Me neither.

Nikki: You have to answer it Becky and Sabrina.

Becky: Okay

Sabrina: Okay.

*on the phone*

Becky: Hey baby.

Dean: So I'm guessing that my future wife and my sister were on top of the house going crazy and pranking each other without realizing that my sister is pregnant.

Becky: Babe look. We were having fun but we didn't realize we will go that crazy. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me.

Dean: How can I not accept your apology baby. I forgive you but please don't go that crazy. You know that tomorrow I can see your beautiful face.

Becky: I know. I can't wait to see you baby. I love you and miss you so much.

Dean: I love you too baby. Well I have to go. I will see you tomorrow baby.

Becky: I love you to. I will see you tomorrow bye.

Dean: Bye and tell Sabrina that next time not to get crazy.

Becky: Dont worry babe I will tell her.

Dean: Okay bye

Becky: Bye

*End calls*

Sabrina: So how did it go.

Becky: It went okay. I apology and he said okay and he told me to tell you to not get crazy.

Sabrina: Okay. Now I have to answer my future husband call before he calls me many times.

*on the phone*

Sabrina: Hello

Seth: Babe are you okay. Are you hurt. *worries*

Sabrina: No babe. I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm sorry for worrying you. I promise I will never do anything like that ever again. I promise.

Seth: You better Sabrina. You know how worried I was. You could have gotten hurt Sabrina. What were you thinking. You could have hurt our baby Sabrina. *worries*

Sabrina: Seth relax. I know what I did was wrong but I didn't realize I went that crazy. I'm sorry alright.

Seth: I need some time to think right now Sabrina. I dont know if it will work.

Sabrina: Seth your scaring me right now. Are you saying that we need to break up. *starting to cry*

Seth: I didn't mean it like that Sabrina.

Sabrina: Oh so your telling me that you need a break because I can't take care of myself and my baby. Is that what your saying Seth. *crying*

Seth: No baby. That not what I meant. I don't want to lose you Sabrina.

Sabrina: No Seth if you wanted this then I guess we should break up. Bye Seth. Just don't talk to me for now. I'm not in the mood to hear your nonsense. *crying*

Seth: No babe wait.

*Ends Call*

Nattie: Are you okay Sabrina.

Sabrina: I don't know. I just want to go home. I want to leave. I'm going to pack my things tommorow.  

Becky: But where are you going to sleep?

Sabrina: I'm going to a hotel and stay there until me and Seth figures this out.

Becky: No your not. How about stay at me and Dean house. 

Sabrina: Thank you Becky but I want you guys to have your time alone as couple. I don't want to disturb you guys.

Becky: No Sabrina. Your pregnant and your brother will not like you leaving to stay at a hotel. It's going to be okay. You won't disturb us. Please stay your brother will not like it if you went finding for a place to stay.

Sabrina: Are you sure?

Becky: Yea.

Sabrina: Okay. Thank you Becks. I really appreciate it. *hugs Becky*

Becky: Your welcome. *smiles* *hugs back*

Well. What do you guys think. I hope you guys like it. I'm going to do more now. I know why I didn't continue because I wanted to do another part. I'm really sorry for the wait. Hope you guys vote and comment down below if you like it or not. Please be honest. Thank you very much.

Love~Jen