Chapter 4 Vacation Part 2

"Get the hell out of here and never come back. you understand."-Sabrina

Sabrina: How about you leave him alone because he doesn't love you anymore. He belongs to me and how about you leave us alone. He doesn't need to see you anymore because you broke his heart.

Becky: Don't you dare talk about him like that. You are pity to be with anyone because you been with many man and slept with them, you piece of slut. Yea I called you like that because you are one.

Becky: Wait is that Leila. Wait is that Seth Rollins Ex-Girlfriend.

Sabrina: OMG! It is Seth Rollins Ex-Girlfriend. What is she doing here?

Leila: Hey Sabrina. What are you doing here?

Sabrina: That what I want to ask you?

Leila: Well I'm here because Seth Rollins told me that there is going to be a party. So he invited me.

Sabrina: Did Seth Rollins actually invited you or was he lying to you.

Leila: I think he didn't. I think he wanted me to come.

Sabrina: Hey watch who you are talking to. I'm Seth Rollins girlfriend and he doesn't want to talk to you or see you because he is mine. Not you anymore. So leave him alone.

Leila: You're not the boss of me. I could see him if I want to. He still has feeling for me.

Seth: Hey babe what wrong. *see Leila*

Seth: Hey Leila. What are you doing here.

Leila: I'm here because you invited me here to be in the party.

Seth: Oh yea. I'm sorry I didn't remember. I forgot.

Leila: It okay. So she is your girlfriend. *pointing at Sabrina*

Sabrina: Well that she has a name. Don't worry babe we already introduce ourselves. *Holding Seth arm*

Sabrina Monologue

I saw the face of Leila and she looked jealous. Well sorry Leila but Seth is me and not you. You both were something before you broke with him. Leila hear me out. STAY AWAY FROM MAN.

*Sabrina Monologues End*

Seth: Well that is good.

Sabrina: Does she have to go to the party. She will ruin everything.

Leila: Um I'm sorry whatever you are but I'm standing right here. I'm literally not invisible. *said with attitude*

Sabrina Monologue

What the heck. Why is she here? She will literally ruin everything.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: Sorry Sherlock. I didn't see you there.

Seth: Babe. Don't be rude. She is just a friend. We both had something in the past. Now I'm with you and nobody will ruin us okay. Now say sorry to Leila.

Sabrina: Do I have to.

Seth: Yes babe. Please do it for me. *with puppy dog face*

Sabrina: You know I can't stand those puppy dog faces, Fine. I'm sorry Leila. *mumbles*

Seth: Sabrina. I didn't hear you.

Sabrina: Ugh. I'm sorry Leila

Leila: Well. Now that I heard you said sorry to me clearly. It's okay.