The Nursery Part 2

Sabrina: Becky? What is she doing here in the baby store.

Sabrina Monologue

When I saw Becky. I was like what the hell is she doing here. So I'm thinking is she pregnant? OMG! WHAT IF SHE IS. But I'm wondering who is the father of the baby or maybe she buying baby clothes for someone. I guess I'm going to find out.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Jasmine Monologue

Who the heck is Becky?

*Jasmine Monologue Ends*

Jasmine: Wait who is Becky?

Sabrina: She is Dean Ambrose ex-girlfriend. She cheated on him twice. She betray me and lied to me. When she won her Championships she left me. We promise we will always be there for each other but she wasn't. Cause she is a traitor. (Sorry again.)

Jasmine: Oh, I'm sorry. But does Dean still have feeling for her?

Sabrina: I don't think so because if he did then he wouldn't have ask you on a date beside I think he likes you. *smirk*

Jasmine: You think so. *blush*

Sabrina: Of course. *smile*

Sabrina: Well I'm going to see what is she doing here. *went to talk to Becky*

Sabrina: Oh hi Becky what are you doing here. *fake smile*

Becky: *nervous* Wh-what are you do-doing here Sabrina.

Sabrina: Why are you stuttering and nervous. Is there something your hiding?

Becky: N-no. Just leave me alone.

Sabrina: Tell me Becky are you pregnant.

*To be continued after these commercial*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Okay Now we are back*

Becky: Yes. I'm pregnant and it doesn't really matter because Dean is not even the father. So just leave me alone okay. *left*

Sabrina: I knew she was. But why didn't she tell me. I could of help her. But if she want to be like that then okay.

Jasmine: It could be that she is stress and she is acting like that. But to me she seem like nice.

Sabrina: She is nice but I don't know what happen to her. I feel like somebody change her you know.

Jasmine; Maybe.

Sabrina: I guess we are done shopping. I bought a lot of stuff for Mathew and his new nursery. *smile*

Jasmine: Mathew is going to love his toys.

Sabrina: Yep

*They went to Sabrina house*

Sabrina: Hey handsome. *kiss his lip*

Seth: Hey sweetheart. *kiss back*

Dean: Hey Jazz. *smile brightly*

Jasmine: Hey Deano. *blush*

Sabrina: Are you guys done with the nursery cause we bought alot of things for Mathew.

Seth: Yep we been done. Now I want you both to see the nursery. *huge smile on his face*

*Sabrina, Jasmine, Dean and Seth went to go to the nursery*

Sabrina: OMG! Seth it so beautiful. I-i love it. *kiss his lip with passion*

Seth: I knew you will love it. I'm so happy that you love it. When we built it I thought you weren't going to love it but your expression show that you love it. *kiss her back with passion*

Jasmine: Aww they are adorable. *smile*

Dean: Yes they are. So are you excited for tommorow date.

Jasmine: Well I'm kind of nervous.

Dean: Why are you nervous?

Jasmine: Because when I went on a date with someone I went to the bathroom right. He left me there. He was gone I had to pay for his food and everything. *sad*

Dean: *hold her hand* I'm really sorry Jasmine. But don't worry I will NEVER EVER do that to you because you are the most beautiful and wonderful woman I ever met and because I love you. *smile*

Jasmine: Well of course I trust you Dean. Sabrina told me all about you and I have something to tell you. *nervous*

Dean: Tell me Jass. What is It?

Jasmine: Well Me and Sabrina saw Becky at the baby store and Sabrina was wondering why she was there until then um she said that she was pregnant and she said that the baby was your Dean. Your the father Dean.

Dean: *shocked* Wait wait wait wait. Are you serious. Me and Becky have been trying to have a baby. I don't think that my baby. I'm not the father of Becky baby. I can't be. *panicking* *fainted*

Jasmine: Dean are you okay. DEAN wake up. Sabrina help. Somebody please help. *worries and call 911*

Sabrina: *heard Jasmine screaming* What happen Jasmine why are you screaming. OMG! DEAN are you okay. *worried*

Seth: What happen to him Jass. *calling 911*

Jasmine: He was okay but I told him that Becky was pregnant and he just fainted. *worries* I hope he okay.

Sabrina: He going to be okay. He just fainted. Don't worry Jass everything will be okay. *hugs her*

*Sirens*
.
.
.

Hey guys I'm back I started this like a week ago and I totally forgot about this and I finish writing it right now. I will be active my vacation is going to be over and I'm coming home tommorow. I'm going to miss my family but I might come back to Mexico on December. Hope you guys like it. Thank you and I'm going to do the next one today.

Love, Jen