Baby Gender Reveal Part 2

Sabrina: NO! IT CANT BE!

Sabrina: I wonder who it is.

Becky: Yea true. But what if it's...

Sabrina: Please don't say that.

Becky: But Sabrina it could be a possibility.

Maryse: Yea true.

Sabrina Monologue

I dont want it to be Seth. Well i cant believe I'm saying this but I do want him to be here. I just miss him and I don't want him to miss our baby shower. But on the other hand I don't want him to come. I don't know. Like my mind is just in different places right now.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*Seth came in*

Dean: No way. You are not going near my baby sister. 

Miz: What are you doing here.

Tyson: Get out of here.

Roman: You better leave her alone man.

Seth: Look I know you guys are mad at me but please let me see Sabrina and be there for my baby girl or baby boy shower.

Dean: I'm sorry Seth but you hurt my sister heart. You made her cry. You made her feel useless. I can't let you inside Seth. You destroy a brotherhood. I'm sorry but I don't think Sabrina wants you to be here.

*Sabrina hears everything*

Sabrina: NO! IT CAN'T BE!

Naomi: Sabrina what are you doing.

Sabrina: I'm going to talk to Seth. *left*

Nattie: No Sabrina wait.

Sabrina: Seth.

Seth: Sabrina. You look beautiful. Wow you look amazing and I can't believe it. Your baby bump is big.  *smiles*

Sabrina: Thank you Seth. *blushes* But I want to talk to you in private.

Seth: Yea sure.

Dean: I will be watching you Seth.

*They left*

Seth: Hey. *nervous*

Sabrina: Look Seth. I don't know if we are going to be back together or not but I want you to know that you will always be part of our baby family. Your the father and I don't want my baby to be without a father. So are you okay with that.

Seth: Sabrina of course, I love my baby so much I don't even want to leave his or her side. I love my baby. That why I wanted to tell you if you want us to work this out together. I'm not going to hurt you or leave you again. To be honest these 13 weeks have been hard for me and I really miss you.

Sabrina: Seth I do miss you a lot but I don't know if I want to date again. I'm scared that you might hurt me and say something that you will regret.

Seth: Baby. I will give whatever time you want. But can I give you a quick kiss before we cut the cake. *smiles*

Sabrina: Of course Seth. *smiles*

Seth: I love you Sabrina. *kiss her in the lips with passion*

Sabrina: I love you to Seth. *Kiss back with passion* 

Seth: *stop kissing* So are you ready to see our baby gender. *smiles*

Sabrina: Of course.

Amy: AYE SETH!

Seth: AMY! *Hugs her*

Amy: So I'm guessing you and Sabrina are back together. *hugs back*

Sabrina: No we aren't.

Dean: Yes. *whisper*

Seth: But we are pretty soon and I'm going to fix my mistake because I really miss my princess so much. *Kiss Sabrina cheeks*

Girls: Aww.

Amy Monologue

I'm so happy for Sabrina. I hope they both be together. I miss them together. They were the power couple in the WWE. So hopefully Seth and Sabrina could be together.

*Amy Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Who ready to cut the cake and see the gender of the baby.

Everyone: WE ARE!

Sabrina: Okay let's go.

Seth: Shall we. *holding the knife and touching on top of Sabrina hand*

Sabrina: We shall. *holding the knife and touching Seth Hand*

Everyone: 1! 2! 3!

*Sabrina and Seth cut the cake*

Sabrina: OMG! IT'S A BOY! *jumps with excitement*

Seth: OMG! IT'S A BOY! *Kiss Sabrina in the lips*

Everyone: *shouted IT'S A BOY and were hugging Sabrina and Seth*

Dean:Congratulation sister on the baby boy. *hugs Sabrina*

Sabrina: Thank you Brother. *hugs him back*

Becky: Congratulation Sabrina on your baby boy. *hugs her*

Sabrina: Thank you Becks. *hugs her back*

*Sabrina friends and Family congratulated her on her first baby boy*

Sabrina: So we are going to have a little Seth running around the house. *wraps her arms around Seth neck*

Seth: I can't wait to see him babe. I love you so much. *grabs her waist and kiss her*

Sabrina: I love you to Seth. *kiss back*

I'm sorry guys for not posting the story. I had it done but I been busy and yesteday I couldn't because I had Dance classes. Really sorry. So the baby is going to be a boy. Tell me some name I could use for the baby. The next chapter will be about Sabrina Baby Shower. Tell me honestly. Should this be a Total Divas story or a Sabrina and Seth story. Please tell me on the comments because I usually write alot of me and Seth and not the others. Thank you for reading and vote. Thank you and see you soon.

~Love Jen