Chapter 6 Proposal Part Two

Previously on Total Divas

Seth: *went to stand on a table* Excuse me can I have everyone attention.

Sabrina Monologue

You got to be kidding me.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*Everybody gasps*

Leila: So Sabrina do you want to be friends.

Sabrina: Umm.

Roman: Hey Sabrina can I talk to you.

Sabrina: Yea sure Roman.

Sabrina Monologue

How come I didn't notice? But why didn't he tell me this before.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Seth: *went to stand on a table* Excuse me can I have everybody attention.

Sabrina Monologue

I would like to know why Seth Rollins is standing at a table.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Seth: All this year I been waiting to ask Sabrina this when we meet at WWE. You baby been there for me when I didn't had anybody by my side. Yea I had my brothers but it was different. You had been there when I felt sad and mad. You been there when I had my ups and down. When I had my leg broken, you been there to take care of me and I told you to go to work and you refuse and then you said "My work doesn't matter, what matter is your health. I could go back to work then but this is your health. Your health is way important than WWE. Because I love you."

Sabrina:*started to cry*

Seth: I had been trying to ask you this question. *stand on one knee* Sabrina Annabelle Ambrose would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me.

*Everybody gasps*

Sabrina Monologue

You got to be kidding me. Did Seth actually propose to me right now? I thought he will propose to me pretty soon.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Yes! Seth I will marry you. *Starts to cry and her hands start to shake because of how surprise she is*

Seth: *put the ring on Sabrina left hand finger* *kisses her with passion*

*Everybody starts to clap of happiness*

Sabrina: *Hugs Seth and kisses him back with passion*

Sabrina: I can't wait to be called Mrs. Rollins.

Seth: Well you will babe, pretty soon.

*Coming up after these commercials*

Leila: So Sabrina do you want to be friends.

Sabrina: Umm.

.........

Roman: Hey Sabrina can I talk to you.