Chapter 11

Just pretend it was me and Becky. But I'm the one who is hitting Lana aka Becky.

Sabrina Monologue

Okay I know I really wanted to still prank Becky but the girls were worried about me and my baby. I'm really happy to have these girls in my life. They are always there for me and they care about my health. So I'm really happy to celebrate the Bachelor Party with these girls. *smiles*

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Okay I will stop now. I'm sorry Becks. I think I went to far with this pranks. I needed to take care of my health. *hugs Becky*

Becky: I'm sorry Sabrina. Let's just stop this nonsense and have fun as a family.*hugs Sabrina*

Trinity: Finally they stop. We were worry about you Sabrina. You have a baby and you are doing these things that could have harm you and your baby.

Sabrina: I know. I should have thought about my baby instead of these pranks. But thank you girls for being there for me. I'm really thankful to have you guys as family. Without you girls, I could have harm my baby without noticing. Thank you. *Started to cry*

*The girls hugged Sabrina*

Maryse: Of course Sabrina. You are family.  That why we love you.

Maryse Monologue
Okay now i'm happy that they agree to stop before TMZ and other News will pop in the internet and Seth and Dean might see it. They are going to get in trouble.

*Maryse Monologue End*

*The Girls phone buzzed*

Trinity: OMG! *Shocked*

Natty: OMG!*Shocked*

Brie Bella: OMG!*Shocked*

Nikki Bella: OMG!*Shocked*

Sabrina: OMG!*Shocked*

Becky: OMG!*Shocked*

Leila: OMG!*Shocked*

Maryse: OMG!*Shocked*

Sabrina: This can't be happening. But how.

*Coming Back after these commercials.*

Trinity: But how did they know that we were her.

*Knocks on the door*

Natty: Hey.

Now Back to Total Divas

Like I say let's pretend it was Me and Becky.

Breaking News: WWE Supertar Sabrina Knight and Becky Lynch were caught pranking each other on top of the house

Sabrina: OMG! This can't be happening. TMZ knows about where we are and about the prank we did.

Trinity: But how did they know that we were here.

Natty: I think they had paparazzi outside and tooked them when Becky and Sabrina were running around like crazy.

*Knocks on the door*

Sabrina: Who is at the door.

*Natty open the door*

Natty: Oh Hey.

Police Officer: I'm sorry to interrupt but I heard some issue from your neighbor that you guys are doing chaos and commotion. So I wanted to tell if you girls if you could not make anymore commotion. Thank you. 

Natty: Don't worry Officer we will not make any more commotion or chaos.

Police Officer: Okay. Thank you. *Left* 

Natty:*Closes the door*

Sabrina: Who was it?

Natty: It was the Police.

Leila: What did the Police said.

Natty: He said that we can't make anymore commotion. The neighbors complained.

Becky: Damn. This was our fault. We are really sorry girls. I'm sorry Sabrina.

Sabrina: It's your not fault . It's my fault, I didn't listen to the girls. I'm really sorry.

Nikki: Don't be sorry Sabrina. You didn't know. It's okay. Everybody makes mistake.

Brie: Yea Sabrina. Everybody make mistake.

Sabrina: Thank you Girls for being there for me when I needed it.

*All the girls said Your Welcome*

Sabrina Monologue

I'm so grateful to have these beautiful girls by my side. They will always be by my side no matter what and they will be my baby girl or baby boy aunts.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Next Time on Total Divas

Sabrina: *Phone Rings*

Sabrina: OMG! I can't answer it.

Sabrina: Hello?

Becky: I don't want to answer it neither.

Sabrina: You know what Seth I'm done. I can't believe you. DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AND SEE ME BECAUSE I'M DONE!

Sabrina Monologue

I can't believe him. I'm done with him. I still love him but why did he do that. He NEVER done this to me EVER. *Mad and sad* *Started to cry*

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Thank you guys for reading. I know I haven't been active because of school. But don't worry because I'm back and I will be active sometime and I'm really sorry. Hope you guys like it and vote. Thank you.

~Love Jennifer