Chapter 13

Sabrina Monologue

There was so much drama in our vacation. I feel bad for the girls because they wanted to have a great vacation but because of me it didn't look like they enjoyed it. I feel bad. But I will make it up to them soon. So right now me and the girls are leaving Cabo and going to our houses. So me and Becks are going together. The Bella Twins, Nattie and Naomi are going together. Leila is going alone. We are going to Davenport, Iowa to get my things and going to Becky and Dean house in Las Vegas, Nevada.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*Becky and Sabrina in Seth and Sabrina House*

Becky: So are you ready to go inside.

Sabrina: Yea. I'm ready. *Opens the door*

Becky: Wow the place look amazing.

Sabrina: Yea I remeber like it was yesterday that me and Seth bought the house.

*Clips of Sabrina and Seth buying the house and living in it*

Sabrina: *Crys*

Becky: Hey. It's okay. *hugs her*

Sabrina: I'm sorry I look like a mess right now.

Becky: Don't say that. You look beautiful.

Sabrina: Thank you. Let me go upstairs and pack my things.

Becky: Okay. You want me to go with you or wait outside.

Sabrina: What ever you want.

Becky: Okay. How about I help you then.

Sabrina: Thank you.

Becky: Your Welcome.

Sabrina: *sees pictures of Seth and her together*

Sabrina: Wow. I remember this. When Seth and me won our first championship.

*Clip of Sabrina and Seth winning there championships*

Sabrina Monologue

Wow it feels like yesterday we won our championship. Me and Seth were dominated. We were the powerful couple in WWE. Me and the shield fought together. Now that Seth betrayed the Shield we were still together until now he made a mistake of breaking my heart. Dean and Roman are mad at Seth but I don't think they will forgive Seth what he done to there brotherhood.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Becky: I know right.

Sabrina: Yea. *smiles*

Becky Monologue

When I see Sabrina holding pictures of her and Seth together and having memories of him. I could see her face and know that she really loves Seth so much she doesn't want to leave him and I feel bad about her and I feel bad for her baby. When the baby grow up he or she might not have his or her father by her or his side. I really hope Seth comes home and apologize to Sabrina and they could be together like back then.

*Becky Monologue Ends*

*Door Open*

Sabrina: Did you hear that.

Becky: Yea. It was like if someone came to the front door.

Sabrina: Oh no.

*Coming back after these commercials*

Sabrina: Please dont make it harder than it is right now.

Seth: Please Sabrina listen to me.

Sabrina: I'm done. Go with someone else that will make your life better. *takes her ring off*

Seth: SABRINA I'M SORRY!

*Back to Commercial*

Sabrina Monologue

Please don't be Seth. It going to be hard for me to explain everything. Wish me luck.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Seth: Hello. Is anybody here. *closes the door*

Becky: Hey Seth.

Seth: Becks what are you doing here?

Becky: I think you should go upstairs and talk to someone.

Seth: Wait is Sabrina here. *happy*

Becky: Go see for yourself. Please go easy on her. *left*

Seth: *went running upstairs*

Seth: Sabrina baby. I want to say I'm sorry. Please forgive me. *See Sabrina drawer empty* Why is your drawer empty?

Sabrina: Seth i'm going to stay at Becky and Dean house until I'm ready to clear everything.  

Seth: No baby. Please don't go. I will sleep in the couch. I could sleep in the bathroom but please don't go I need you Sabrina.

Sabrina: Please don't make it harder than it is right now.

Seth: Please Sabrina listen to me let me explain.

Sabrina: How are you going to explain to me that you want some time to think about it. Tell me. You want us to be over because it seems like when I talk to you, you were at a some strip club and saying something to a woman and your pregnant girlfriend just having fun with her freinds and making a big mistake that hopefully, hopefully her boyfriend could understand but no. Tell me Seth. *crys*

Seth: I didn't mean to okay I'm sorry alright. I'm fucking sorry.I was drunk Sabrina. I know i made a huge mistake bit im sorry. I knew I should have never propose to you in the first place. *mumble*  *realize what he said*

Sabrina: *crys*

Seth: I didn't mean to baby. Please forgive me.  

Sabrina: So if you didn't wanted to propose to me then you shouldn't then. I'm done. Go with someone else that will make your life better. How about you give this ring to the womans you were at the stripper club. *takes her ring off* *left with her luggage*

Seth: SABRINA! I'M SORRY!

Sabrina: *left with her luggage to Becky car* 

Becky: You okay. *worries*

Sabrina: No just go. I don't want to see his face ever again. *crys*

Seth: SABRINA WAIT PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN SWEETHEART! *crys*

Sabrina: *Left*

So what did you guys think. The next one will be the baby gender aka baby shower. I might do it right now or tommorow. I know if I'm not making sense. I'm really sorry. I'm not like the writers that they do there sttory good but I will try harder. Thank you guys so much and hope you guys like it. Thank you.

 Love~Jen