Chapter 17 The Hospital

To be continued

*Sirens*

*They pick up Dean and put him on the stretcher*

Man: Who going with him?

Jasmine: I will. *went inside the car*

Sabrina: Okay I will see you at the hospital. Text me the room number okay.

Jasmine: Okay. *left*

Sabrina: Okay Seth do you have the keys. Wait don't we need to bring the baby bag just incase if my water breaks. The doctor said that I could have it right now or tomorrow.

Seth: Oh yea. Okay I will bring it and you go inside the car okay. You are not driving. I will drive okay.

Sabrina: Okay. *went inside the car*

Sabrina: *felt pain* Oh no. Mathew can you please come later or tommorow. We are not in the hospital. *saw water on the seat* Oh no. SETH!

Seth: *came running with the baby bag* What happen babe. *worry*

Sabrina: Mathew is ready to come. SETH HURRY UP AND START THE CAR! I can't do this it hurts. *pain*

Seth: Okay babe don't worry everything is going to be okay. I promise. *start the engine and went to the hospital*

*They got there*

Seth: I need help now. Please I need a doctor or a nurse. MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING INTO LABOR!

Nurse: Sir I need you to relax please.

Seth: How can I relax if my girlfriend is going to give birth to my beautiful son.

Nurse: I will take your wife to the emergency room. *put Sabrina in the steering wheel* Okay mam I need you to breath in and out okay.

Sabrina: Okay. *breath in and out*

Seth: Your doing good babe. *holding her hands*

Sabrina: I'm scare Seth. I don't think I can do it.  *worries*

Seth: Your going to do it babe. I believe in you. I promise I'm going to be there for you. I'm going to be inside the room with you. I ask them and they said that it was okay. I promise everything will be okay. *kiss her lips with passion*

Sabrina: I trust you Seth. *kiss back with passion*

Seth: Love you. *smile*

Sabrina: Love you to. *smile weakly* *left*

*Seth went to text Jasmine that Sabrina is going into labor*

Jasmine: Is she okay? Did she went inside the emergency room?

Seth: Yea she did. She doing good. She scare that she or the baby won't make it but I promise her that everything is going to be okay. How Dean? Is he good? Did he wake up or Not?

Jasmine: Yea he is good. Thank God. The doctor said he going to wake up any minute. If your coming, the room number is 213. Well I have to go I will see you later and tell Sabrina that I love her bye.

Seth: Okay bye.

*End*

Seth Monologue