Chapter 14 Baby Gender Reveal

Sabrina Monolgue

So today is the day of my baby shower. I'm so happy that everyone will know the gender of my baby girl or boy. That right baby I made a party about you. These 13 weeks have been hard. Me and Roman dated but then it didn't went well because we didn't have this connection. I don't why but when I dated Roman it felt like I was back with Seth. I don't know why but Roman and me are friends and he has a daughter with Galina but then she cheated on him and now he is single. 

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Becky: Sabrina your happy that your going to know the gender of your baby girl or baby boy. *excited*

Sabrina: Of course. Who wouldn't be happy on this day. *excited*

Becky: Well I know someone.

Sabrina: I don't even want to hear about him ever again. I told you I don't want to hear his name ever again.

Becky: Yea but It's a special day to him to becasue he the father of the baby.

Sabrina: I know but I just don't want to see him.

Dean: Hey Sis. Oh I'm sorry. Am I interrupting your conversation. 

Sabrina: No Dean.

Dean: I'm so happy to know the gender of my nephew or niece. I'm going to be an uncle.

Sabrina: I know.

Becky: And I'm going to be an aunt. *happy*

Sabrina: I know right.

Sabrina Mom: Sweetheart.

Sabrina: MOM! *went to hug her*

Sabrina Mom: How are you doing sweetheart.

Sabrina: I'm fine Mom and you. Where Anthony.

Sabrina Brother: I'm here.

Sabrina: ANTHONY! *hugs him*

Anthony: Hey sis. How are you feeling.

Sabrina: Good and you.

Anthony: Same and where Seth.

Dean: Seth is not here because he is not going to show up at the Baby Shower because he is a disgrace to the family. *mad*

Sabrina: DEAN!

Sabrina Mom: Wait Sabrina what did your brother say.

Anthony: So you and Seth are not together. Like no more.

Sabrina: No me and Seth broke up. *sad*

Sabrina Mom: I'm sorry Sweetheart. *hugs her*

Sabrina: It's okay Mom.

Anthony: Yea I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Sabrina: It's okay Anthony you didn't know.

*The guests started to come*

*Nattie and Tyson Kidd*

*Nikki and John Cena*

*Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan with Birdie*

*Naomi, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso*

*Roman Reigns and Joelle*

*Sabrina's Family Member came*

*Maryse and Miz Family's came with Monroe*

Sabrina Monologue

For second there I thought Seth came because no offense Roman look a lot like Seth. So that why when I dated Roman I always remember of Seth. Seriously. But I know Seth will not come. Hopefully not.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Nikki Monologue

I have to be honest this party is amazing. Sabrina family came. No Seth Rollins sighting anywhere and no drama with Summer Rae and her friends. Hopefully they don't come because they will ruin everything and ruin Sabrina special day. Please No Drama. Oh yea and we have bodyguards so that means no bitches allowed.

*Nikki Monologue Ends*

Maryse Monologue

I'm happy for Sabrina and her baby. Monroe will have someone to play with. Me and Sabrina were friends since we started in the WWE. Without Seth, I know she is going to take care of her baby. She worked her ass in the company to be where she is and now that she is having a baby, I know she is going to be a great mother of her baby. Love you Sabrina.

*Maryse Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Hey we are forgetting about someone. 

Sabrina Cousin: Don't start the party without me.

Sabrina: AMY!

The Girls: AMY!

Amy: I'M BACK BITCHES!

Maryse: OMG! Amy you are here.

Brie: We miss you.

Nikki: Yea we miss you.

Nattie: We missed you.

Naomi: Where you been girl.

Becky: We missed you.

Amy: I been busy.

Sabrina: I'm so happy you are here.

Amy: Of course. I wouldn't miss my cousin special day. *hug her*

Nattie: That so beautiful.

Amy: Where the father of the baby. I bet you he doesn't care about his baby. *mad*

Sabrina: He will not come. Well I don't know if he is or not.

Amy: Dont worry Sabrina. He will not ruin your baby special day.

Sabrina: Thank you Amy. *hugs her*

Amy: Your welcome.

Seth Monologue

So Becky told me that Sabrina is having a baby shower and I know she didn't invite me because of our issue but I will not stop fighting for the love of my life. I'm going to my baby boy or baby girl baby shower.

*Seth Monologue Ends*

*sound of a car parked*

Sabrina: What was that.

Maryse: I dont know but we should go check.

Miz: No way your going alone out there. What if it a bad person and he could steal you away from us and Monroe never see her mother. I'm not going to let that happen.

Maryse: Okay fine. I will not go. Give me Monroe so you could go check and please be careful. *has Monroe on her hip*

Dean: Yea Sabrina you stay back and we men's could check who parked there car.

Sabrina: Okay.

*Next Time on Total Divas*

Dean: No way. Your not going near my baby sister.

Miz: What are you doing here.

Tyson: Get out of here.

Roman: You better leave her alone man.

Sabrina: NO! IT CANT BE!

So that's it for today. I'm going to make more tomorrow. Hope you guys like it. Who was the person who parked there car outside.