Chapter 16 The Nursery

Sabrina Monologue

So today Seth is going to build a nursery for baby Mathew. It going to be amazing because Mathew deserves the best nursery in the world and we have to make it now because Mathew will come any soon so I'm so excited and nervous. Oh yea and one thing is that Becky and Dean are not together. They broke up because Becky cheated on Dean twice. I'm just dissapointed in Becky because Dean gave her everything and now she just blew it. Dean is not really happy and I don't know if he going to be in a relationship right now but I know that I will be there for him no matter what and Roman and Sasha are dating. Wow things have change well now we are going to build the nursery it going to be beautiful. *smiles*

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Babe we forgot to buy baby clothes and toys for Mathew. How did I forget. We should go to Babies R Us.

Seth: But babe I have to do the nursery remember.

Sabrina: Okay let do this. I go buy Mathew toys and baby clothes while you make the nursery there.

Seth: That a great idea babe. I love it. But please be careful. I don't want nothing bad to happen to you and Matew okay babe. *kiss her lips*

Sabrina: Of course I will be careful babe and don't worry your sister is coming with me. *kiss him back happily*

Seth: My sister is going with you. Good, I haven't seen her in ages. But how do you know my sister is in town.

Sabrina: She called me and told me that she will be here to come visit you and I told her about the baby so she scheduled that we will meet up today and we will go buy baby clothes and toys.

Seth: That great and one thing is that your brother Dean is coming over to help me.

Sabrina: That good. I'm happy that you guys made up and said sorry. I didn't want my brother to be mad at you forever.

*knocking on the door*

Sabrina: I wonder who it is? *open the door*

Sabrina: Dean you are here. *hugs him*

Dean: Hey baby sister. *hugs her back*

Seth: Hey Brother. *bro hugs him*

Dean: My man. *bro hugs him back*

Sabrina: How are you feeling.

Dean: I'm okay. Just needed to get thing off of my mind with a little vacation in Cinncinnati, Ohio.

Sabrina: Well that good. I'm sorry about Becky. She was my sister but now she betrayed me and she cheated on you.

Seth: Yea I'm sorry man. But look on the bright side you have us. There plenty of women out there waiting for the lunatic. *smile*

Dean Monologue

I'm not that person to do monologue but I was force. Nah I'm just kidding but seriously I don't. But I'm happy to have my sister and my bro and my other bro aka Roman there for me. When me and Sabrina were little we always tell each other secrets and we always there for each other. We always have each other backs no matter what and even when me, Roman and Seth were in The Shield we had each other back and Sabrina to. That why I'm grateful to have them in my life. But one thing before I got. So any lady interest in me just give me a call. *wink* Actually call Sabrina cause I'm not a tech guy. *smile*