002

Stan woke up as the sun was rising, he sat up and stretched a little bit. He then stood up and walked over to a window. He looked to the bed and saw Bill still fast asleep, for a second he forgot everything that had happened the day before and he was weirded out about where he was and who he was sharing a room with.

Then everything hit him all at once, one single tear fell from his eye and he quickly wiped it away. As he stood looking out Bill's bedroom window, he didn't notice Georgie come into the room, he didn't notice Zack and Saron come into the room, he didn't even notice Bill waking up and groaning at the sun shining through the window.

Another tear went down Stan's face
Why would they take so much care of me? Be kind to me? Care about me?
Thoughts were running through his head, he silently cried, shaking a little bit. Trying not to make noise because he thought Bill was sleeping and nobody else was there.

It was as though everyone could read eachother's minds (aside from Stan) and they all put a hand on Stan at the same time, Zack on his right shoulder, Bill on his left shoulder, Sharon rubbing his right arm in a comforting gesture, and Georgie hugging his left arm weighing it down.

Stan didn't mind this, he kept looking out the window, at the rising sun, the houses across the street, the trees, the yards that had a combination of yellowing and green grass. The cloudless sky, but he wasn't paying attention to the veiw outside the window. No, he was looking at the reflection of them all.

Maybe Stan would get used to being here, maybe they would treat him better, not beating him for not being able to read from the Torah proporly, not being home on time, hanging out with, and I quote 'that no good Tozier kid, he's going to turn you into a bad kid, did you hear he's dating that Eddie, Eddie something... Kaspbrak! That Eddie Kaspbrak, feel bad for those families.' Being beat and coming to school limping or with a big bruise on his face, saying that he fell off of his bike, or ran into the wall.

Stan turned around to face the Denbrough family, he wasn't crying much anymore. There was only a few tears in his face which Mrs. Denbrough wiped away.

The while Denbrough family smiled at Stan before Georgie started to speak "Come on Stan! Billy, mom and dad made pancakes and they smell really good! Come see for yourself!"

Georgie had happyness flowing out of his voice filling the room with cheer. Stan smiled at the young boy, and then they all went downstairs. Of course there were pancakes which, like Georgie said smelt delicious.

They all sat down and had a nice breakfast, the Denbrough family getting to know Stan and Stan getting to know them. Stan could say this was the first time he has had a nice breakfast in years.

-------------------------------------------------------------
518 words
Published: May 9th 2018

I know that there is barley anything happening and it is probably boring but I promise there will be exciting things happening soon.