008

Bill's POV
Everything has been super awkward between me and Stan, I hate it. He keeps sitting with me at every meal, making sure I eat.

I know he feels bad for me, it's obvious.

I hate it. Right now I'm at the public library studying playing loud music in my headphones. Just like my parents used to tell me, I really need a tutor. I suck at math.

I sat there for twenty minutes staring at the paper. After about five minutes  my mind went to Stan, his curly hair his cute smile, how he cares about his school work and--- WHAT AM I DOING?

I shook my head and focused back on my work. I didn't notice that someone sat behind me, I also didn't notice that someone was Stan, or that he was staring at me.

I put all of my books into my backpack and stood up, I turned around and saw Stan looking into my eyes.

My face turned red and we stayed like that for what felt like a million years.

He finally stood up and walked over to me, before he could say anything I ran out of the library.

Smooth bill, very smooth.

I sighed to myself and started walking home.

-------------------------------------------------------------
236 words
Published on May 28th 2018

Sorry this took forever to update and it's super short.

If any of you can tell what is wrong with this story... good job I guess? I have to go change a bunch of things now so.... yeah.... hope you enjoyed!