020

Bill's POV
It's been 12 days. All I know is that one second I was looking at the sidewalk beside Stan and the next I was dragged off into this... this... place.

It was dark and cold, the ceiling was leaking and it smelt like wet dog but there were no dogs. The whole place was creepy and it felt like I was being watched.

I sat in a chair in the middle of a dark room, the few lights that were on were very dim and flickered a lot (a/n demogorgan who?)

There was a thick rope that was tied around me holding me securely in place, I had a bandana sort of thing around my face and stuffed into my mouth slightly stopping me from speaking or making any sounds for that matter.

My body was shaking visibly and I was in a cold sweat and I looked around my quickly trying to see if anyone was I the room. Whoever kidnapped me brought me food twice a day and wore all black. From physical features it looked like a Male. I ate with him in the room standing by the door then he would put the bandana back over my mouth.

I was scared but I didnt want to try and escape because I knew if I did I'd end up dying, I'm not the strongest of all people.

I didnt know what day it was or the time or anything. All I could think about was Stan. I felt so helpless, I needed to get out of this place but I had no idea how to.

I was nearly falling asleep when he walked in and slammed the door, not letting a lot of light or fresh air into the room; I felt suffocated in here.

I breathed in sharply as he took a step closer and removed my bandana and then let me eat. He kept a black mask on. His posture was perfect, almost too perfect, he seemed to have a socially perfect body, and his sharp blue eyes weren't scary like you'd expect they were almost gentle.

But the gentleness was hard to find. It was hidden under anger and fear. Once I finished eating the tasteless food he put the bandana back on and touched my shoulder in a weird way before grabbing the old chipped plate and bent fork before walking out.

What the fuck just happened?!

I desperately looked around and I wished and wished for someone to come and save me. It was no use. I was alone and no one was coming to save me.

I got myself into this mess and I needed to get myself out.

--------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 453
Published on: October 1st 2018

Hehe he's alive :)