005

Bill's POV
Stan grabbed my hand and pulled me out me out of my bed. I groaned as he yanked me down the stairs. We went straight to the kitchen and he started looking through the pantry, fridge, and cuboards. "Mmmm... nothing good..." he mumbled to himself.

I was fine eating nothing, but he wouldn't let the happen. "Okay, get your shoes. We're going to a diner."
Stan said as he turned to look at me. I didn't move, which caused him to walk over to me, grab my arm and pull me with him to the front door.

Stan handed me my shoes and I slowly slipped them on, tieing the laces. Once I finished he was alreddie done and waiting patiently. "Ready?" He asked, "Yeah," I smiled and he started walking out the door.

"Wholy shit, how long is this walk?" I started complaining after two minutes, he turned his head to look at me and rolled his eyes playfully.

After about 15 more minutes of awkward silence, we made it to the diner. It was small, and looked kind of like a barn, but obviously cleaner. There were lots of tables filling the room, and basic black chairs. There was a counter, and it had bar stools. There were a few pool tables in the corner, and there was hardly anyone there.

(that's kind of how I'm imagining it, but with less people

(that's kind of how I'm imagining it, but with less people... I'm not very good at explaining things.)

Stan found a small empty table and we walked over to it and sat down. After a few minutes a waiter came by and gave us menus and asked for drinks. I got water, Stan ordered iced tea. After looking over the menu ten times there was nothing I wanted to eat.

Because I knew no matter what, I would feel sick. "What are you getting?" Stan asked me looking straight into my eyes. I just shrugged.

"Thats it, in ordering for you." He announced. My eyes went wide, "Ummm.... okay?" I questioned him.

The waiter came back and Stan started ordering food, it sounded like a ton, but I wasn't really laying much attention.

*time skip to when the get food, because I have no ideas, and I'm lazy*
The waiter came with our food and as soon as he put it on the table Stan thanked him and started eating. He looked at me, in a way telling me to eat. I sighed, then grabbed my fork and slowly started eating some salad.

Stan finished a lot faster than I did but would not let me leave until I ate at least half of the food he ordered me. I groaned, getting annoyed.

Who the hell does he think he is?

After I ate enough that Stan was satisfied, he payed the bill, even though I offered to. Then we walked back to my house.

Eating more than a few bites, actually feels good. At least that's what I told Stan

-------------------------------------------------------------

497 words
Published on May 15th 2018

Hope you enjoyed!