009

Stan's POV
I stood in the library, trying to understand what just happened with Bill. I needed to talk to him, but didn't know how to say it.

I walked home from the library, staring at my feet, not watching where I was going.

I walked right into a street light, and hit my head on it I guess. I can't really remember. I don't know how long I was laying in the sidewalk, but I eventually got up and continued walking, stumbling a little bit.

I went into the Denbrough house and Bill was pacing around the living room, he ran his fingers through his hair, making it messy, but it silled looked good. He was flustered, face red, and he was breathing weird.

"Hey, Bill? You alright?" I took a few steps over to him and he stopped pacing and looked right into my eyes.

"I-I'm so s-scared! I h - haven't s - stuttered in y-years! You're m-messing with m-my mind!" Bill started to yell, tears were falling down his face.

"Hey, hey. Take a deep breath. You'll be alright. Tell me what's happening." I tried to comfort him, I put my hand in his shoulder.

"It's just, I hate being around you. I hate it because I love it. You're absolutely beautiful, your smile melts my heart, and you make me blush so easily." He paused for a moment and I smiled lightly at him. "I can't feel this way! What is wrong with me?!" Bill yelled out in frustration.

He looked down and I held onto his shoulder, "Bill? There is nothing wrong with you. I promise that you are perfect." He looked up to me and smiled. I returned the gesture.

I let my hand fall off his shoulder, missing the contact. Bill grabbed a binder off the table then went upstairs.

I stood in the living room, smiling slightly. Maybe things would get better. Maybe I would be happy.

3rd person
As Bill was in his room, and Stan was in the living room, there were things happening that would destroy both of their happiness. Things to with a certain young boy. A boy that goes by the name of George Denbrough.

-------------------------------------------------------------
369 words
Published on: June 2nd 2018