021

The guy dressed in black who kidnapped Bill's POV

This kid was the one. I could feel it. You know that feeling when something was just right. When something was meant to be? Yeah... I have that feeling with this kid.

I'm not sure of his name, I didn't dare talk to him, he can't know anything about who I am, I wear all black and a mask that only shows my sky blue eyes.

I hope he's scared.

Stan's POV
I went through school day by day ignoring everyone and after school I'd look for Bill with the search party the police had set up. We had officially been looking for 9 days and Bill's been missing for 12, I cry every night and I sleep in his sweaters.

I look at pictures and I think about how this is my fault. In my spare time I'm either in our bedroom trying to sleep or searching for Bill. I haven't done homework since he went missing and I was falling behind in all my classes.

All I could do during class was space out and think.

I hardly ate anymore, I didnt care. All I cared about was Bill and him being safe.

Today was especially hard and I had no idea why, it was just one of those days that everything seemed to be against me and I hated it. I missed and worried about Bill more than normal (which seems impossible but I guess it was possible) but I felt really sad, or no, I felt like something was wrong and I had no idea what it was.

It had been a long two months, I've lost my two Denbrough boys; Georgie and Bill. I was scared of being alone and I was scared for Bill.

I just wanted to make sure he was safe but there was nothing else I could do. All I could do was spend all my time searching which was getting no where and I could worry.

Mr. And Mrs. Denbrough haven't been doing much about the whole situation, they came out and looked for him on the first few days but gave up quickly, they didnt care a lot. I heard them talking about how they should cancel the searching and pronounce Bill dead but I ran downstairs and convinced them to let me keep looking.

Slowly I was losing hope, but the part that still believed he was alive kept pushing me to look for him.

I was scared. I wish it had been me. Why him? What did he ever do?

Questions like this were filling my head after another tiring day of school, once I got home I threw all my crap into mine and Bill's bedroom and then grabbed a jacket and left to help the search party.

It was cold, oddly cold for September, I shivered and zipped up my jacket just as someone yelled, "FOUND SOMETHING!!"I rushed over as well as a few other people as quickly as we could, we saw a red and black flannel laying half under a rock, "He was wearing that!!" I exclaimed and waited for an officer to pick it up and put it into an evidence bag (we weren't supposed to touch anything that we found)

After a few more hours I went home and ate a little dinner then showered and went to bed, I fell asleep feeling... happy? Relived? I'm not sure, but whatever the feeling was, I didnt want it to end.

***
3rd POV
the next day when Stan went to school he looked alive, his face wasnt as pale as it had been for so long and his hair was neatly combed for the first time in weeks.

Stan woke up and he had a good feeling about today, he spoke to his friends as if nothing had happened and he actually paid attention in class and tried to get caught up.

Stan was okay.

For now.

---------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 666 *gasp*
Published on: October 7th 2018

I didn't even know what I was writing so.... that's always good :)