023

Stan's POV
After yelling that I found him and I heard people running over, I collapsed to the ground and held Bill in a tight hug, and weakly wrapped his arms around me and I pulled his shaking figure into my lap.

Bill was letting out muffled sobs with his face buried into my shirt, the fabric getting damp... but I couldn't care less.

I held him and sobbed, "a-are y-you okay?" I choked out in between sobs and held him tighter against my chest. He didn't speak. He nodded and started to grasp onto me tighter.

I sighed in relief and we sat hugging for an hour, people crowded around us but we hardly noticed; caught up in each other's embrace. I held him and ran my fingers through his hair, eventually we got interrupted because some paramedics wanted to check on him.

There was nothing major, bruises and cuts that got cleaned and he had a slight sprain in the wrist but he was okay. They wanted to bring him to a hospital but I begged them to let me bring him home because I knew he needed that.

Bill was given a blanket and I immediately wrapped it around him then picked him up bridal style, "let's get you home. We'll make a snack and relax. You can shower if you want and we can just cuddle, yeah?"

Bill looked into my eyes and smiled, "y-yeah." I smiled back and he started talking again, breaking eye contact, "i- I want s-speach t-therapy a-a-agin. I g-guess my s-s-stutter is b-back." He nervously laughed and glanced anywhere but in my eyes as I carried him down the street and towards our home. (Mr. And Mrs. Denbrough didnt  know. No body answered the phone).

I smiled at him and kisses his forehead causing him to blush slightly, "whatever you want baby. But I think it's cute."

He blushed harder and rolled his eyes more as we reached the house. No one was home.

Bill sighed and I brought him into the kitchen and made some popcorn and Bill claimed he wasn't hungry but I knew he was. I decided to get fruit as well and I quickly brought the food to our room and then rushed back downstairs to carry Bill there as well.

I flicked on the small TV and turned on some random movie and watched as Bill didn't eat. I giggled before picking up a strawberry and holding it up to his mouth. "Here comes the airplane."

Bill glared at me and snatch the strawberry from my hand and ate it, and he practically devoured the rest of the food making me giggle.

Once the snacks were gone I set the bowls aside and held my arms out for Bill, and he crawled into them and smiled, I held him.

He fell asleep almost immediately and I ran my fingers through his hair until I was tired too. I hugged him closer to my chest and wispered, "I realised that I'm in love with you. It feels amazing." And I started drfiting off before i heard a soft giggle.

"I love you too Stan."

---------------------------------------------------------word count: 537
Published on: November 1st 2018

He back :)