016

Bill's POV
Today all of us losers were going to the Quarry. Me, Stan, Richie, Eddie, Ben, Beverly, and Mike. We were meeting at 12:00pm and I had to figure out how I was gonna cover the bruises.

I woke up at 8 and tried to be quite getting out of the room but Stan wispered, "Bill? Where are you going?" He started sitting up and I walked over to him.

"I've got to cover these brusises." He nodded and looked at his lap, "how about your mom's makeup?" He asked me with a slight smile and hope in his eyes.

I nodded and he stood up, he held out his hand an I grapsed in then we snuck into my mom's room. Both my parents were at work, we immediately went to the clean, white vanity.

Stan went though almost all the drawers until he found a small, glass bottle that was filled with tan liquid.

He gave me a reasurring smile and I sat on the vanity. He started to apply it all around my neak, careful not to hurt me.

Once he was finished he pulled back and stared at my neak before saying, "that's about as good as its gonna get."
I jumped down and looked in the mirror. It was hardly noticeable. We smiled at eachother again and started to go downstairs.

We ate breakfast and got dressed. I was wearing a red flannel with denim shorts, Stan was wearing khakis with a dark blue Polo shirt, we both took one last look in the mirror, tied our shoes and left the house.

The walk there was quite silent, a comfortable silence though. Stan would occasionally try and make small talk but I didn't feel like it today.

Once we got there Bev immediately rav over to us and started talking and laughing. Once we got closer we saw Richie and Eddie sitting beside eachother, Richie was making a mom joke. Ben and Mike were sitting and the edge of the cliff and hanging their feet off the edge.

The day was really warm and sunny, Richie smirked then stood up. "Alrighty ladies and gents! Who's jumping first?" He said this in some weird accent but I wasn't paying all that much attention.

Beverly and Mike both said "Me!" At the same time then laughed as everyone started to take their clothes, everyone left in their underwear.

Me and Stan took the longest, by the time Stan had folded his shirt and balled his socks neatly everyone (exept me) was already in the water.

Once he finished we walked to the edge and I gave him a reasurring smile before grabbing his hand and we stepped off together.

I screamed the whole way down, holding onto Stan's hand like my life depended on it.

Once we hit the water it was like being enveloped into a freeing place. It was almost as if I had no worries.

Almost.

-------------------------------------------------------------
494 words
Published on : July 13th 2018

This is more of a filler, I just wanted to update because this story has 1k and I'm so grateful! You guys are amazing!

Oh yeah, and if yoy haven't you might want to cheak out my Reddie story called "I'm Scared" there is one chapter and I'm super excited about that!