004

Once again eating disorders
Stan's POV

Once I got home from school I slipped my shoes off and neatly placed them to the side then ran up the stairs and into Bill's room. The shower was running and since Mr. And Mrs. Denbrough said they wouldn't be back with Georgie until later I assumed it was Bill.

I waited for the shower to stop running and for Bill to come out so I could figure some things out.

I got distracted reading a book and didn't even notice Bill come into the room and quickly change. Once he was laying down in his bed I saw him and looked up to see him staring at the roof.

"Hey Bill, umm... I was wondering, like - do you, uh- eat enough?" I asked him afraid of the answer, afraid that he would snap at me again.

He looked over at me and I immediately felt sadness rush through me andnd he looked at me with tired, bloodshot eyes, his pale face, and slim body. He shook his head slowly telling me no.

I sighed a sad breath and went over to him kneeling beside his bed. He turned away so that he was laying on his side, his back facing me.

I wasn't stupid this was his way of telling me to leave. I needed to respect him, and help him later, I stood up and started to walk towards the bedroom door. Once I opened it I turned to see him shaking and sobbing.

That was when I quickly went back to him and put my hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. After a few minutes he turned around and I saw his red face that had tears rolling down them, and his eyes looking down, he looked almost... ashamed.

Before I knew what was happening he hugged me tightly, not letting go. Holding onto me with everything he had. I awkwardly put my arms around him.

After long enough it didn't feel weird and awkward, it was nice. He was still sobbing and shaking.

"I-I'm sorry, sorry that I yelled at you, sorry that your sitting here being nice to me, I'm so sorry," he said that and then started sobbing uncontrollably again.

"It's okay, no need to apologize, it's alright, everything will be alright." I wispered softly in his ear. This made him smile a little bit, I took this opportunity to try and make him happy. "Was that a smile I saw? You're not allowed to smile if your sad, so either you stop smiling or stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself."

"I did not smile!" He said while trying to hold back a bigger smile.

"You did too!!" I argued back, he couldn't help it and started laughing, I soon joined in and he completly stopped crying and looked genuinely happy.

"Alright, I don't fucking care if you don't want to, we are going to get you food."

Bill looked at me still smiling, then rolled his eyes and I grabbed his hand pulling him downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------
511 words
Published on: May 12th 2018