015

Stan's POV
Mr. and Mrs. Denbrough came home around seven that same evening and they had bought pizza for dinner. We all sat at the table and I kept giving Bill worried looks, he would look back at me in a way to say, "I'm fine."

Mrs. Denbrough made small talk with us and she looked up and saw Bill's neck, it had bruises covering it in hand shapes. It was at a point that there was hardly any of his actual skin color. She gasped and immediately went over to him.

"What is all over your neck?" She said astonished and worried while slowly poking at the tender brusises. "I-I uh... I gave him hickeys!" I yelled out, not thinking about my words.

"In the shape of hands all over his neck?" She said sarcastically. "Okay, okay... he fell off his bike?" It came out as more of a question,  I was just making this situation worse.

"One of you better tell me the truth," she said sternly while putting her hands on her hips.

"It was just Henry Bowers, but it's fine because the principal took care of it." Bill stated before I could come up with another dumb excuse.

Mrs. Denbrough, caring mainly about Georgie at the moment nodded her head then sat down. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding then sunk into my chair. 

I saw Bill relax and we made eye contact across the table, he was scared. So was I, right when things are starting to be okay in my life something has to mess it up.

-------------------------------------------------------------
272 words
Published on : June 30th 2018

Sorry that it's really short... I just have no ideas recently