007

Bill's POV
Georgie has been missing for two weeks, I basically stopped talking to everyone. All my friends are worried about me, all my parents care about is Georgie they don't give a crap about me, Stan tries to talk to me. Maybe to be nice I don't know, but I ignore him.
I was sitting in my room drawing a picture, it was Georgie, he was sitting on the swings at our local park. A tear fell down my cheak, the door opened and I wiped my face.

Stan came into my room and sat on his make-shift bed then pulled a book out of his bag. He started reading it quietly not saying 'Hi' to me like normal. I couldn't help but look over at him, he looked really focused the book was held in his lap and he was slouching, his curly dirty blonde hair was falling over his pale face.

I was staring, I couldn't stop. It was weird, like he was a fridge and my eyes were magnets, attracted to it.

This is weird, what's happening?  I thought to myself. He glanced up at me and our eyes met, he smiled slightly then looked back at his book.

I shook my head then continued working on my drawing.

***

Stan's POV
I came into Bill's room and sat down, not bothering to talk to him because he never says anything back anymore.
I picked a book out of my bag and started to read it. You know that feeling that someone is watching you? Ever since I sat down it has been like that. I slowly looked up from my book to see Bill staring at me. I gave him a small smile and he looked away.

I sighed quietly, to quiet for Bill to notice.

We sat there for two hours doing our own thing, not saying anything. I kept looking over at him, and I could tell he was looking at me.

I though he hated me?

Mr. Denbrough called us down for dinner and we got up and went downstairs. There was spaghetti on the table and there were five plates set up.

They set one up for Georgie.

Bill's POV
Me and Stan sat down across from eachother and everyone started filling their plates with food. Stan and my parents made small talk, I didn't say anything. I wasn't eating very much hoping no one would notice.

Stan kicked my leg slightly and I looked up at him, he looked at me to my food, then back to me. I sighed and picked up my fork, then slowly started eating.

My parents and Stan had finished eating and they all went to put their dishes away. Soon after Stan came back and sat down next to me where me mom had been sitting before.

He stayed there with me until I finished eating. Then he took my plate for me and brought it into the kitchen.

I smiled to myself and felt my cheaks heat up slightly

What the fuck?!?!

Stan came back in and we went back up to my room. I turned on my small TV and turned on a random show.

We sat there awkwardly watching it toghether, I kept getting lost looking at Stan.

What is happening to me?

-------------------------------------------------------------
552 words
Published on May 24th 2018

There is a new chapter for you guys! Hope you liked it!