025

*2 months later*

3rd POV
Stan felt off, he never smiled for real anymore. He always faked it though, he felt like he needed to stay strong for Bill. You see, Stan pushed off how he felt all the time, he wanted to make sure bill knew he was safe.

The fact that Stan never tried to change his emotions was starting to bite him in the ass. He would stay up at night staring at the wall and overthinking.

Things rushed through his head, everything he could think of layered on top of each other. It never stopped. There were too many thoughts, sometimes Stan would cry to himself in the night. Making sure to be silent, making sure not to wake the sleeping boy beside him.

Even though Stan was falling apart on the inside, he knew he had to keep bill okay. And that is what he did.

Stan's POV
Today was another normal day, Bill and I were walking to school together, hands laced together.

My mind was racing, I didn't sleep last night and my mind was a mess. I stared at the ground and nodded and fake smiled at bill, adding little things to the conversation; making sure he didn't worry.

We went into the school and grabbed our books and went to our friend group. I didn't add anything to that conversation, I just stood there staring at the floor and nodding along to whatever it was that my friends were saying.

I usually would try to make sure I seem fine but today I was mentally, emotionally, and physically tired and didn't feel like bothering.

As soon as the bell rang I kissed Bill's cheek and rushed to class, I used to love school but I lost interest after I started getting tired constantly because I could no longer focus.

Needless to say I ran to class and spent the entire first period staring at my blank worksheet.

My first classes of the day went that same way, and as lunch came around I decided against eating and grabbed headphones instead of food. I turned on loud music and ignored my friends while staring at the floor. I spent the entire lunch break thinking, I couldn't hear anything my friends had been saying but I saw them giving me worried glances but I just told them I'm tired and went back to my locker before the bell. I paced a little bit then got my books for the next class before going early.

I sat in the back of the room and stared into space, dreading my last classes. It's been a long day.

Our teacher came in a few minutes early and saw me sitting there

"Stan, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Tired, I didn't sleep"

He nodded at me and then sat at his desk as the bell rang and students began flooding in. I spent that entire class spacing out and leaving my page blank.

Along with the rest of my classes for that day.

When the dismissal bell rang I left the room slowly to my locker and grabbed my backpack, bill came over and smile brightly at me, I gave him my best shot at a smile and held my hand out for him.

We walked home together and the same thing happened again.

No dinner. No sleep. School.

Every day.

2 months.

It's been a long two months.

------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 565
Published on: February 10th 2019

Enjoy!!