017

Stan's POV
Hours. Days. Weeks. Months, they all passes. Bill and I hardly talk anymore, Mr. and Mrs. Denbrough are always working, and if they aren't they don't talk to either of us. Bill cries most nights and pushed away any help I offer.

Not to mention the fact that no body at school talks to us anymore. Me and Bill sit together at lunch. Not talking, slowly eating and doing class work that isn't finished.
I miss the way things were. I miss Georgie, and Bill, and his accepting parents, I miss my friends and I want my life back.

Today, it was a special day. November 27th, I'm never gonna forget it. Me and Bill were walking home from school, not speaking like usual, I was staring at the pavement when I noticed something red. It was flowing into the sewers, I stopped walking to look.

There was nothing that I could see that would cause such a thing. Tinted red liquid flowing into the sewer drains. After a moment of staring I shook my head and continued to walk, looking at my feet.

Bill hadn't stopped so I quickly caught up to him. He looked emotionless, numb, dull. Staring at the sidewalk as he walked. I started to hear the soft patterning of walking behind me. But when I looked nobody was there.

I looked confused then pushed away the thought. Bad idea. Keeping my steady pace, walking down the sidewalk. And I heard the footsteps again. But nobody was there.

I looked back to where Bill is--- "Bill?!?!?"

"Bill! Stop messing with me!!!!"

"Where are you?!?!?"

I ran, everywhere in town. No Bill. I couldn't breath normal. I fell to my knees by a tree and started crying.

"Please. Please come back."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Published on: August 29th
Word count: 296

I'm backkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! I'm excited to start writing again!!!! I hope 'yall are excited for this story!!!! I have so many ideas and I'm phsyced!!!!