(16) Kidnapping

Thomas' POV

I wake up to the need to pee. I carefully slip out of bed, careful not to wake up my sleeping angel and make my way to the washroom. I do my business, wash my hands and then walk back into the room to find my beautiful Amelia....gone?

"Joder!(fuck)"

I curse as I scour the whole penthouse and lobby for her. I feel rage building and I start to see redder with every second that passes with her not by my side.

"Where the fuck is she?!"

I yell into my phone. I called Xavier and yelled at him.

"I don't know, she was with you last."

He says and I roll my eyes.

"NO SHIT! She's not here now!"

I yell, my rage increasing.

"I lost my girlfriend."

I could myself.

"Shitfuck!"

I yell as I punch the wall then lean against it to steady myself.

"Thomas, do you think it was Falcone and his goons?"

I groan.

"Get every man we have out looking for her!"

I yell, sinking against the wall to the floor.

"I need her Xav. I can't think straight without her."

I whimper. My macho demeanour crumbles as the emptiness of not having Mila is finally hitting me at full force.

"Don't worry, we will get her back."

He says and I end the call without another uttering another word. I crawl back to the bed, grab Mila's pillow and burry my face in it to muffle my sobs and to smell the last part of her I have left.

Mila's POV

Fighting is useless. I've been trying to fight against the ropes around my wrist, holding me to this chair for hours and...nothing. I hear a deep throaty laugh from the shadows and I stop fighting against the ropes.

"No more fight in you Bella?"

The mystery man says and I give no reply.

"No more words either?"

The voice asks and I shrug. As he steps into the light I realize he's the man I saved from being tortured. I gasp in shock and realization and he smiles.

"Surprised? You really shouldn't be. I told you not to help me. I even warned you that I've done horrible things and that I deserved everything they were giving me. I told you I wasn't worth saving, yet you still did."

I frown.

"Now you're putting two and two together. I can basically see the gears turning in your little brain. Let he help you though. You saved me and in turn now I have to keep you here and torture you."

He smiles.

"Why are you doing this?"

I ask softly.

"Because we need your family to fall and you are their weakness."

My eyes widen as he pulls out a knife and walks towards me. I fight against the ropes again until he stops in front of me and holds the knife to my neck.