(19) Mood Swings

(1st edit: 12.19.18)

A month has gone by I have remembered a lot more things from my life. I remembered most of the people at the estate and most of the events that had happened to me in my life. Some of the horrid things that happened to me that my brain hid from me were revealed as well.

With that revelation I went into another PTSD stage that I had just recently gotten over yet again. Plus the morning sickness from the pregnancy, which doctor Mario said was normal in most pregnancies, but besides that I've been doing a lot better since then and things just keep getting better and better....

I waddle down the hallway to the meeting room. Once I finally get to the door I burst through them. 

"Where is it Thomas?!" 

I yell across the room, sounding over all the male voices, causing all the men to stop their talking and pay attention to me. Thomas snaps his head up. 

"Wheres what mi amour?" 

I pout. 

"THE FOOD YOU PROMISED ME TWO HOURS AGO!"

 I yell as tears fall down my cheeks. He cringes. 

"Um...not made?" 

I start to cry. 

"But...food...I'm...hungry...you...promised..." 

I say between sobs as I walk over to him and his open arms. 

"Come here angel." 

He says and I sit in his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder while he rubs my back. 

"I'm sorry princessa." 

He says and I nod as i kiss his neck, making him tense and groan lowly. 

"Bebita-"(babygirl) 

He says quietly, 

"-don't start something you won't finish." 

He warns and I smile. 

"Okay fluffs." 

He smiles and kisses my head then continues his meeting with me on his lap. 

"As you all know, I am taking over as Godfather. The ceremony will be this weekend and then I will be in complete command."

Everyone nods in agreement. I feel one of the babies kick and I know Thomas does too because he stops talking and looks adoringly at my stomach. Being six and a half months pregnant makes you have a big belly.

"Mi bebes.(my babies)" 

He smiles and puts a big hand on my bump. 

"This meeting is finished. You all may go." 

He says, his eyes never leaving mine. They all quietly leave the room. Thomas looks fro my belly to me .

"So beautiful." 

He kisses my lips slowly and longingly. I kiss him back.

X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X

"I'm still hungry" 

I say Thomas and I walk though the garden. He laughs. 

"You're always hungry." 

I roll my eyes 

"Well I am eating for three. It makes me extra hungry." 

I whine and he smiles. 

"Of course it does. Wanna go back? I think dinner I ready by now."