(20) Showers of Love Filled Bliss

(1st edit: 12.19.18)

I flop onto our bed and groan. Thomas laughs. 

"Are you okay bebita?" 

I nod with my face buried in my pillow. Thomas gets into bed beside me. 

"Bebita, did you like the surprise?" 

He asks while planting a kiss on my shoulder. I groan 

"Yes I loved it. My body is just sore and I'm exhausted." 

I look up at Thomas and he smiles. 

"Wanna shower with me?" 

He asks and I smile while nodding. 

"Yeah." 

He stands, swoops me into his arms and carries me to the bathroom. He sits me on the counter and stands in front of me. My hands trace his jawline down to his collarbone. He smiles and takes the hem of my shirting his hands. He pulls it up and over my head, leaving me in my red lace bra and tights.

He smirks 

"Lace? Awe you knew I'd do this?" 

I roll my eyes 

"No. I just wanted to feel pretty." 

He stiffens and stops leaving hot kisses on my neck. He straightens, cups my face in his hands and says 

"You are always beautiful."

I smile and my eyes water. 

"Te amo ti." 

I say and then kiss him passionately. The kiss deepens and soon my hands are in Thomas' hair and his are on my body. He unclasps my bra and lets it fall to the floor. Then picks me up and takes off my tights and underwear. Leaving me naked under the mercy of his touch. 

"Mmmm me like." 

He mutters and I giggle. 

"But I'm pregnant. I'm not sexy anymore." 

I frown and he flinches. 

"Baby you are every bit as sexy pregnant than you are not pregnant. If anything you're sexier pregnant because  you are carrying our babies."

He says and I melt as my fears and doubts disappear. I unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his pants and slip them both off. He groans as I leave him in his boxers and grind against him. The friction feels amazing.

He groans 

"You love to torture me." 

I smile as he kisses me with lust. He places me on my back on the counter and takes off his boxers. He breaks away from the kiss and gives me a victorious smile. 

My eyes automatically rake over his body. 

"Like what you see?" 

He asks and I smirk while nodding. 

"Very much so." 

He steps closer to me. 

"How about that shower?" 

I smile and throw my arms up for his to carry me. 

He smiles, picks me up and carries me into the warm water of the shower. He sets me down on my feet and grabs my shampoo. He squirts some into his hand. 

"Close your eyes baby." 

I do as I'm told as he lathers my hair and massages my scalp. I hum softly as he rinses the shampoo out of my hair and grabs the conditioner. I smile as he rubs it into my hair then kisses my shoulder.