(29) Comfort

Amelia's POV

"Mila!"

I hear Cami shout from down the hall in her room. I frown as I look over at my phone to check the time and groan as I sit up. Thomas looks at me from the bathroom with his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. I giggle at the sight and he gives me a big frothy toothpaste grin which makes me double over in laughter.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him in a tight hug before pulling my robe over my naked body and kissing his cheek before making my way over to our room door. I pull open the door and walk down to Xavier and Cami's room on the other side of the east wing of the estate. Once I reach their room the door swings open and Xavier looks at me in shock.

"You heard her all the way on the other end?"

He ask and i smile while rolling my eyes.

"You know how loud she is. Plus, mommy hearing now can hear everything."

I state and he laughs. While in his fit of laughter I push past him into the room and walk towards the bathroom where Cami is sitting on the edge of the bathtub and frowning. I walk in and frown as well at what I see.

Cami is looking at her mirror and it's shattered. I walk over at her and rub her shoulders as I ask the most obvious question.

"What the hell happened here?"

She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"You think I'd yell at you from across the wing if I knew what happened?!"

She yells and I just frown further. What the hell could have happened here? I shake my head and help Cami to her bed. It's only been a few days that she's been home from the hospital. Meanwhile I've been home for almost three weeks.

Cam had to stay longer because of Lilian. She was to small to leave but now she's her proper weight and so they're home. Though when Cami was there over the past three weeks she became weak on her feet from not being able to get out of bed much.

I help her over to the bed and get her all settles in before walking outside the room to the twin girls' nursery and smile at what I see when I walk in.

The boys worked so hard when Cami wasin the hospital to get this room done for the girls

The boys worked so hard when Cami wasin the hospital to get this room done for the girls. Xavier had asked me to help witht the design but had insisted that I not make it too pink so I had done my best. When Cami saw it her first day back at the estate she cried for hours just touching and looking at everything.

I smile at remembering Cami's reaction as I step into the room and walk up to Xavier who is holding Rosalie. I stand beside him and smile looking around his shoulder at one of my goddaughters. Rose's grey eyes conect with mine before a small gurgle leaves her mouth. Xavier laughs and I join him. He jumps in shock but quickly recovers.

"Didn't hear you come in. Guess my mafia man skills are dying out."

He laughs and I smile as I shake my head.

"No. Your skills are just fine and still very much alive. You're just distracted."

I say and he nods simply. Rose's eyes start to flutter shut and Xav sighs while placing the little angel in her crib before turning to face me and nodding towards the door. I nod and we walk out of the room. Xav turns and softly closes the door.

"Don't you have babies to attend to as well?"

He asks and laughs as i roll my eyes.

"Nope. I covered the night shift. Thomas has the morning shift. I'm baby free till they have to feed or till i have to pump again."

I say while wincing and rubbing my boob. Pumping hurts damn it. Too bad that with twins you have to pump, kinda can't feed to babies at once. I roll my eyes and Xav laughs.

"What are you rubbing your boobs for? Time to pump again?"

He asks with a smirk on his face and I scowl.

"Fuck no. They just hurt from the last pumping. Pumping hurts man. Just wait till Cami starts."

I say and his smirk quickly fades into a frown. I laugh. He's such a child. The floor creaks and we both turn to see Thomas coming out of Ty and Jax's room with a cringe as the floor creaks again while he turns and walks towards me and Xavier.

"How was morning shift?"

I ask and he smiles but he looks exhausted. Our fun filled night as well as the morning shift is taking it's toll on him but he will never admit it. I roll my eyes and Xavier notices as Thomas wraps me in a tight hug.

"Love why don't you go to sleep?"

I ask Thomas as he cuddles his face into my neck and gets comfy. Xavier looks at us and smiles before mouthing

"Pussy whipped"

and nods towards Thomas. I just chuckle.

"Love lets go back to bed. Xav go cheer up Cami. That mirror thing is worrying her, she's sleeping right now though so just go join her."

He nods and Thomas gorggily looks up into my eyes with a frown and asks

"What mirror thing?"

I shake my head.

"I'll tell you after we sleep for a few hours. Don't worry Xavier and I have it handled for now. Let's go back to bed."

He nods and walks with me back to our bed. I close the door behind us as we make our way to our bed and he falls face first into his pillow. I giggle then slip into bed as well and get comfortable under the sheets.

"Bueno noche hermosa(Good night beautiful)"

Thomas murmurs and I kiss his cheek before turning over and getting myself comfortable for a few hours of well deserved nap.