(27) Surprises

Amelia's POV

I set Camilla down on her hospital bed and tucked her in so that she can rest and sleep before her contractions start. Xavier sits opposite of me on her bed and holds her hand as she falls asleep. Thomas comes up behind me and wraps me in his arms.

"How about we let Xav here spend some time with Cami before she becomes a she beast."

I turn to him and give him my death stare. Cami? A 'she beast'? I don't think she is even capable of that. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Thomas looks at me with confusion written all over his face and eyes but I just shake my head and tell Xav to come get me when Cami starts her contractions then I stand and leave the room to go back to my room.

Thomas follows me into my room and shuts the door. He follows me to my bed and sits down beside me while I lay down. He holds my hand and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Was it something I said Mila?"

He asks and I nod slowly then cuddle into my pillows and blankets. Thomas sighs then lifts the blankets away from my back and climbs in behind me. He circles his arms around me and pulls me close to him.

"I'm sorry babe for what I said. I was just trying to joke around with you and Xav to lighten the mood and shake off the tension. I'm sorry."

I sniffle and push my body back deeper into his. Damn he is always so warm! I grunt.

"Curse you're always warm body. Always attracting my ice berg body to yours."

He laughs and pulls me in closer.

"You love it mi amour."

I huff but cuddle into him more. Thomas chuckles and kisses my neck up to my jaw. I turn my head and look into his big chocolate brown eyes and see that fire that he had in his eyes the very first time I met him. That fire that I've now come to know as passion, want and love. I turn my body to face his and kiss him with as much passion, want and love as I saw in his eyes.

Thomas quickly kissed me back and returned the passion but our make out session was interrupted by our little angels crying in their cribs. I laugh and smile as Thomas looks over at the cribs with a small glare and aggravating frustration.

"Get used to this babe. They come first, not our sex life."

He growls out his frustration as I throw a pillow over his head onto his face. I get out of bed and walk over to my baby boys. Tyler is crying but Jackson is playing with his blanket. They do say the first borns are the calmer ones. I pick up Tyler and cradle him as I grab two baby bottles from the mini fridge, but instead of keeping things cold it keeps baby bottles warm. I pumped yesterday so I have a few bottles ready so I pick up two of them and give one to Tyler right away and his cries stop instantly. Then I walk over and give the other one to Jackson who is smiling up at me.

"Can you come back to bed now? I need some Mila time."

Thomas groans from the bed. I laugh and place Tyler back down into his crib while he drinks his bottle. I kiss both boys on the head and return back to bed to my frustrated boyfriend. He groans extra when I take off my robe and I'm only wearing my red lace lingerie set that he loves.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

I smile and laugh as he eyes my body like a goddess that he must have. I slip into bed and wrap the sheets around my body and snuggle into the warmth of my boyfriend. He groans and laughs.

"I'm guessing that you don't want to do anything with me tonight?"

He asks and I laugh.

"We are in a hospital. Cami is in labor. And you want to have sex?"