(35) Honeymooners (Part Two)

Camilla's POV

"Xavyyyyyyyyyy! Where are we going?"

I ask annoyed that he still hasn't told me where it is he's taking me and it's been well over three hours of driving already. Xavier smiles and shrugs. I roll my eyes and huff before turning my back to him and looking out the window.

A valley speeds by as we cross over a long bridge. I huff out a long breath and Xav laughs. I snap my head towards him and glare at him. All while he tries to make me believe that he doesn't see me glaring while he keeps his eyes plastered on the road ahead of us.

God he's so damn infuriating. I don't know why I married this oaf. Wait.....I do....he's my oaf and I love my oaf. I sigh and roll my eyes before turning my attention to the radio that is playing a country station. I turn it up and sigh at the song that comes on.

I sway to the melody as the song ends. Xavier leans over and wipes away a tear I didn't even know had fallen.

"I love you baby. I'm only not telling you because I want you to enjoy the surprise."

I sigh and nod. He sighs as well and turns his attention back to the road, but not before holding my hand in his and bringing it to his lips. I smile and lay my head against the door of the car as another good song comes on and as Xavier places our joined hands on my lap.

As the song plays everything seems to get quieter and more distant as my eyelids drift close. Well he isn't going to tell me where we're going anyways and it's a long drive still to go so might as well sleep till we get there. Or at least get to an onroute where I can get me some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's POV

She's so adorable when she sleeps. Her little snores are cute too even though before I met her, even the tiniest snore would infuriate me, her's just make me smile and sleep better at night. I can't think of a night where we were apart and I didn't crave to hear those tiny snores.

I smile to myself as we continue driving. Who knew it would be this long of a drive to Paris. I mean I did plan it out weeks before the wedding but still, actually driving now, it seems a lot longer than I thought it would be.

As I look over to my right to see Camilla shift in her sleep my phone starts to ring and i almost jump in my seat at how loud it is. I quickly grab my phone and answer the call before the bloody ring tone wakes up Cami.

"Hello?"

I say almost angrily in to the receiver on my earbuds. I take a deep breath to calm down my nerves as I take a second to look at who's calling me. Thomas. Of course it's him who's calling me.

"Hey bro. Was just wondering where you're at. We just got onto the ship and Mila is mad at me at the moment so while she's taking her shower I decided to check up on you guys."

He says softly. Which is surprising because normally when Mila is mad at him it puts him in a bad mood.

"We just passed the boarder. We should be in Paris in the next couple of hours. Why is Mila mad at you? What did you do now?"

I ask while laughing. Causing him to groan.

"A man came to our room and I answered the door. When I closed the door Mila looked at me the way she always does when she wants to know something, so I shook my head and now she's mad at me!"