(37) Home at last

Amelia's POV

Thomas opens the door before helping me walk into the estate and getting men to help get our bags from the car.

On the cruise the doctor who monitored me told me that after the cruise is over I need to be watched carefully and taken care f twenty-four-seven because I now have a very unstable heart from the lack of breathing and circulation. I groaned of course at first. Until they came back after a few more tests to reveal that I'm pregnant again. Then did more tests on me.

My father and Mina come speed walking down the stairs and great me in a huge hug before placing a hand on my heart and belly. I smile as they walk me carefully further into the estate.

We told them the news as soon as the doctors left. They know about my heart and what caused it, as well as the baby. So I'm also assuming the whole estate is aware as well. Cami and Xavier know as well, they wanted to cut their honeymoon short but I wouldn't let them. So they'll be back in a week.

"How are you feeling babygirl."

Mina asks me as I take a seat on the couch in the main living room. I get comfy before I answer.

"I'm tired and a little sore from the car ride but other than that I feel fine."

She looks at me and nods before holding my hand and sitting on one side of me as Thomas claims the other side. My dad sits across from me in his armchair and keeps looking me over.

Soon later Mina gets up to make dinner and make me a tea that I was going to make myself but my family had a fit about that. I was also going to help Mina cook but they wouldn't let me do that either.

Just then as I'm sitting on the couch giving the males a glare each, Mina walks in with my tea when a question strikes me.

"Where are my baby boys?"

Mina hands me my tea as she smiles.

"Isabella an lily took them out to the park. They should be here soon."

She says and I sigh. I miss my baby boys. Thomas wraps his rms around me and holds me close to him as Mina goes to make dinner for all of us. I still want to help her but with my body guards here I know I won't stand a chance.

Just as I'm about to is my the I hear a car door close outside and I place my cup down. I stand up and walk to the main hallway. The door opens and Isabella and lily walk in with a baby carrier in each of their arms. My babies are here.

I walk up to them as they set the carriers down and give them each a big hug and pick up my darling boys before answering their questions.

"Are you feeling any better?"

Isabella asks as she helps me walk back over to the couch after Thomas takes one of our boys into his arms. I sit on the couch before nodding.

"I felt better as soon as I started resting but now feel even better."

She smiles before lily walks in and sits beside me.

"Kids will do that to you."

Izzy says as she looks at Lily with the love only a mother has. I look down at my baby in my arms and smile at him before holding him to my chest and holding him there as he plays with my hair in his little fingers. He pulls on it till it hurts but I don't stop him or even flinch. I missed this, I need this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love...it's time for bed."

I hear softly as if the person is miles away.

"Babe. Come on."

The voice gets closer before I'm being lifted up. I clutch onto the bundle in my arms as if someone is taking him from me and the voice chuckles.

"To think you'd drop him, even when you're half asleep is a stupid thing to think even for a second."

The voice says before I'm laid on something soft. I open my eyes to see Thomas taking my shoes off and getting my pj's from the closet. I sit up groggily, still clutching my baby to my chest. He starts to cry but I pull my shirt up and bring his wobbling lips to my nip. He starts to suckle as if his life depends it and I giggle.

"He's always hungry. Isn't he?"

I look up and see Thomas is back from the closet with my clothes as he looks at our little baby.

"Yeah. Where's Ty?"

I ask him and he shruggs.

"Fed him a bottle and put him to bed before carrying you up here. Trying to take Jax from you would be a war so I left him with you. Seems like I made the right decision."

I smile and nod. No one takes my babies from me. I go to stand up but Thomas stops me. I look up and him and glare.

"I can still walk on my own dumbass. I'm no crippled. But you soon will be if you don't get out of my face."

I roll out and he swallows hard before moving out of my way.

"Good boy."

I say with an eye roll and walk to the boys nursery. I'm so sick of everyone treating me like I'm on deaths door. I have more life in me than all of them combined. I think to myself as I pluck the now sleeping Tyler from my nip and lay him in his crib.

I hum to myself as I walk back to my room and huff as I close the door behind me. Thomas looks at me and sighs before walking over to me with open arms and engulfing me in a big bear hug.

"I'm sorry. I know you can do things by yourself and that you aren't helpless. But I don't want anything to happen to you again. I'm just looking out for your safety."

He says sadly and sincerely. I sigh. He does have a point, I was kidnapped the last time I was pregnant. My shoulders sag in defeat and in guilt for being mad at him. I snuggle further into him before a knock sounds at the door.

He groans but reluctantly lets go to answer the door. I crawl into bed and start to get comfy when I hear Xavier on the outside of the door getting angry at Thomas. I roll my eyes and get out of bed before heading to the door.

"What is all the yelling about?"

I ask as I poke my head out from under Thomas' arm that was crossing my path. Xavier rolls his eyes.

"This guy wants us to patrol the perimeter in shifts twenty-four-seven! I have a wife and twins to take care of!"

He growls out. Thomas rolls his eyes.

"And by patrolling twenty-four-seven they will always be protected because the WHOLE estate will be protected at all times."

He says calmly with a slight edge to his voice. Xavier looks like he is going to explode so I step in-between the two men and place my hands on both of their chests, separating them, before saying.

"Okay. Here's what's going to happen. I'll talk to the protective jerk over here and we will have a meeting to update everyone when we have a firm plan of action. Till then you and the other men will take shifts patrolling the estate twenty-four-seven."

Xavier looks like he's about to protest but shuts his mouth in a hurry. Instead he nods at me and turns to walk back to his room, but not before glaring at Thomas.

What a wonderful feeling it is to be home again. I roll my eyes at the thought before smiling. As hectic as it is here, this is home to me, its my normal mess and I couldn't live without it.

I turn and walk back into the room and pull Thomas with me. We get into bed and I cuddle up beside him. This is where I belong. This is home.