Ch 9 - Reality

Tatenashi has been there through it all. The rough patchs in training, coming forward about who you are, and your feelings for her. What more can you ask for? Maybe check to see if it's all real next morning.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You were actually the first one to wake up. Tatenashi sleeping next to you. Not just your roommate anyone. But the one who had your first kiss. Thought maybe you could wake her up to something special. A quick kiss on her neck.

She rolled over. "Hey."

The only reaction was to hug her tightly. "Please tell me last night wasn't a one time thing."

"Babe. You're my boyfriend but we didn't do it."

"Boy..." (BOI! Sike.)

"Boy toy. Boyfriend. Same thing. Yes it's real. I wouldn't hurt you. You're good to me."

"Should we get dressed?"

"I'll go first. I need to put on pants." She kicked her feet over and got up and out.

"I think that's the first time I have heard you say that. I mean c'mon. Think about it." She slept with just panties on usually which was a hard adjustment on your end. You asked her about it and she just giggled. Odds on your favor now.

"Oh c'mon Joey. You love my butt."

"I did not say that."

"Because you didn't have to."

"Well, uhh, not sure if love is the word but very nice."

"And firm."

"Yes."

"Squishy."

"Just the right a; Hey! I am not a pervert." She tricked you. Too late to cover up there. Pow.

"I beg to differ babe." She giggled. "I don't mind too much. Just no panties on the head. 'Kay?"

(Yeah Skaryjoshua. No panties on the head.)

"Never going to happen. But anyways  Nashi I had one question for you that I wanted to ask. This is an important one." You sit up and she is standing to attention. "How do I tell the others about who I am? I think at least Ichika and the girls should know. I mean walk before I run except I think I'm just tired of hiding it. Or does it matter? Besides Ichika knowing a hint."

"Joey." She walked back over and kissed you. "Sorry Dear. This one is not for me to say. It's up to you. But I'm here. I know who you are. And no matter what anyone says to you, it will always be Joey my roommate and now boyfriend. Got it mister?" Such a nice way to clean the air. Three quarters of the stress just vanished. A lady's touch is powerful. All you need is love.

"Alright. After you're done I'll throw some clothes on and I'll let everyone in the clique know." Though I'm scarred.

~~~~~

It was a beautiful day outside. Sun shining at a solid and warm temperature say mid 70's Fahrenheit and no wind. Nothing blowing. Tatenashi had some paperwork to attend to as you joined Ichika and the other girls on the roof for lunch. Enjoying your meal Tatenashi made for you the night prior. Her bento boxes were the best anyone could ever ask for. Even Houki would have to step her game up.

"Joey. What's up? You've been quiet. You alright?" He asked.

"It's, complicated."

"Whatcha got?"