Ch 13 - Healing

I had some real writer's block here which if you have been following me for a while you know it's a rare occurrence for me. I have been excited to do this piece for sometime.

For a heads up Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. Remember though, he's a guy. And I'm pretty sure many wanted Nashi hot action though.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Joey shut off the water and was air drying. Shaking off his feet before stepping out and grabbing a towel. Then handed Tatenashi one. "Here."

"Thanks Dear. Now dry your butt and come to bed."

"I need to get dressed you know."

"If you want." She giggled watching his face glow red. "I'll grab my robe. Don't be long." Just you wait. I something in store for you.

Joey thinking nothing of it outside of his girlfriend's personality to dry off and put a plain white tee and shorts on. Brushing his teeth while he was at it. Then coming out into the dorm with her laying on the bed. The smell of a certain type of perfume drifted in his direction. A little sweet and tad bit of sexy. "Nashi?"

"Hey Honey. Ready for bed?"

"Sure thing." You blush as you inhale the scent.

"Feeling alright Joey?"

"I think so."

"Cuddles?" She turned around the bed and tapped to the spot next to her.

"Sure thing."

You're a man Joey. I can tell by the way I'm going to seduce you. Come to bed.

He slipped in bed as she turned over and pulled down the robe where her breasts were. "Can you adjust this for me?"

"I thought their was a price for seeing a lady's breasts." He questioned.

"Yes. I have terms. None painful. More healing rather." She slipped her robe down to reveal a black lace bra. "Something to match too. Though that's your hands to do that. The price to pay is you have to work for it."

"Tatenashi, I, don't know what to say." He gazed.

"Touch me. Love me. Make us feel one together."

He pulled the robe down and untied the knot to open it up. A thong to match the bra. "Nashi. Is this?"

"I love you. I want you."

Lemon Warning

You can always skip to the end of the bold text. Not really lemon. More like citrus. Meh. Wherever the term. It's got not safe for work content.

She unclipped the bra in the front. "Take them." She snatched his hand and put it on her breast. "Just be careful. Their sensitive." She kissed his lips and tugged at his shirt. He was off guard and and went in for it. She played with his tounge as he laid there with his hand on her bra that still covered her bare breasts. Then she moved his hand to feel the soft skin and seperated from his lips to let out a soft moan. "Here."

"They are... amazing."

"They're yours." Slowly the hairs on his neck spike up and he scoops one breast in his hand rubbing her nipple and the other one locked onto it with his mouth. "Joey it feels so good. Don't stop. I love you Baby."