Ch 12 - Lovings (Mini)

You both just admitted you love each other. You were shocked at her screaming that she just has feelings for you. Time to go deeper.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Nashi. I can't..."

"Shut up." She kissed you. Grabbing onto your shoulder and making her tounge slip into your mouth. You hugged and went along with it until you were out of breath. "Sorry." She panted. "But I do have feelings for you. I really do. I do love you. You're my boyfriend."

"Sorry if I've been a jerk today. I had a rough dream and wanted to get at it. I'm scared for what the future holds. And I'm sorry trying to force it."

"Joey you're fine. Though I think their is a few things I can teach you. Obviously everyone can teach you certain things. Houki how to swing a sword, Cecelia with her Blue Tears since your I.S. design is similar, some how to shoot, but somethings only I want to teach."

"Okay? Like what?"

"Shower first. And, grab a small towel."

"Okay then. Alright." Over to the bathroom you get yourself striped and head in the bath. Time to get the sweat and grime off. Confused but thinking none of the hint about the towel. Starting with the hair and moving to the neck and shoulders. Then the dynamic entry.

"Move over." The door opened.

"Nashi!?"

She entered the bath with a luffa. "What? I'm in a swimsuit."

"While I'm in the bath?" You blush.

"But, we're lovers."

"I know. Just seems so sudden."

She giggled. "I'm your wet dream and you know it."

"Well... okay you have me there. I'm just nervous talking about that and my first time. Hope you know that." You turn away.

Hugging you close she catches a little water in her hair. "I have never had a man myself. Though this is something I read in a book. Something called saving water."

"Nashi, you?"

"If I drop it you can spank me. How's that?"

"Uhhh..." Blush again.

"Let me get your back." You tried not to move. Any stress reaction could make her take advantage yet at the same time she's smacked you for an accidental peek. But you weren't dating at the time. How to go about this? "Your gym results are showing. I don't see you often with your shirt off."

"You helped you know."

"Can you get my back and my butt?" She turned around.

"I get the back but why the butt?"

She bent over. "Some curves are hard to reach."

Sweet good evening wood why do you have to do that to me woman? "Um okay?"

"You know you should be comfortable around me. Not like my boobs don't press into you during cuddles."

"I'm not naked besides a towel and you're not wearing a swimsuit. And those bottoms are really borderline." Thank goodness no nosebleed.

"No blood gushing from your nose so we're good. Means you're a pervert but you know." She giggled.

"I am not." You turn around.

"So Joey you know you can look at my boobs now. I know you're curious."

You turn around. "Yeah ri..."

She had her hands over her swimsuit top. "Pervert." Blowing you a kiss.

"What if I told you... not going there." You blush.

"I felt you hard cuddling before. I have a rough idea. Good by me. Satisfying."

"Okay this is getting too lewd. Even for you..."

Tatenashi hugged behind you. Kissed your neck and softly bite down. Running a finger up your chest. "Joey, I love you. I would rather me get hurt then you. Want to make you happy and smile. Make you feel secure about yourself. Better you anyway I can. And you do the same for me. I may be strong and not show it but you make me sane. I feel calm and relaxed and don't get into deep thoughts with decisions." I love you. You make me better.

"Thank you. Can we just wash quick and cuddle?" I'm not sure how I'm going to go about this. I mean I'm not good with women. But Nashi I promise you that everything in my mind and heart is for you. And the challenges ahead are ours.

~~~~~

And some have been waiting for it. Thought the time was right. Next chapter it's coming. Joey and Nashi being able to express themselves through affection both ways.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz