Bonus

Just to let everyone know I look back on this from time to time and realize how much I love this book as a whole. This just hit me right in the feels as I'm sure it did with others. 

Here is a bonus chapter that gives everyone a little romance. It's Friday, its raining, I got a long work day tomorrow, and I'm writing Nashi. Can't complain.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Tatenashi decided to start the day early as usual. But this time around she wasn't training you. She passed it on to Ichika and Houki as she got to her regular studies and all the extra work of checking in with Miss. Orimura. She hands were tied and her mind overflowed but Nashi was always ready for it. Being not only intelligent but the toughest opponent in the student body. Being President was a title as well as a lifestyle. Though the one thing she loved doing the most was coming to her dorm to see Joey. 

He has only gotten stronger and more confident as the time grew on. Joey with a balance of knowing his strengths, weaknesses, routines that work for him, and commitment showed major progress. Keeping him going through what was now better times. With friends to support him he was getting close to all of them. And even you couldn't tell Ichika that the girls had crushes on him. Still the mystery element on the periodic table drum roll, Ichika Orimura. 

Presently J-Rous and Ichika were just finishing a long hand to hand I.S. training session. Both units down on energy under one-hundred and the two of them were just exhausted. Time to hit the locker room to change and then ironically just to walk in to shower and change yet again in his dorm. Since he couldn't shower in the locker room... Tatenashi should still be busy with work. Guess that means I get to shower first. "Hey Ichika see ya later. I'm going to get out of here and shower. Be good. Probably going to eat in my dorm so see all of you later."

"Alright. I'll let them know. Be good and enjoy. Make sure Tatenashi doesn't rough you up to much." He teased.

"Hopefully not put me in an armbar or something." You chuckled.

"Been there. Done that. Laura."

"Explains a lot. I'll see ya."

~~~~~

Joey walked all the way from the locker room to what seemed like a kilometer to his dorm and turned the key to open the door. The lights are out and Tatenashi is at the desk still putting in work. "Hey Nashi."

"Welcome home Dear. Go right ahead and shower off and I'll be done."

"Alright. I'll be quick as I can. I'm sweaty and such."

"Well wash that sweet ass of yours. Hehe."

"Yeah," He chuckled. "Give me a few." He grabbed himself a quick drink to regenerate before hopping into the shower. 

I was waiting for that. After getting the okay it was time for her to change. And not just a swimsuit and apron. She had something coming over the top for her lover. Stripping down and going to her wardrobe for her weapons of choice. Not melee and firearm but cotton and lace. With a touch of spandex of too. Black stockings up to the mid thighs, black lace bra and small panty set, and to wrap it one of his white dress shirts. "Joey Baby you are making me wait so long." She jumped on your bed and got comfortable. She was just waiting patiently in the dark waiting for her lover to be in for a surprise. Wanting Joey to flick the the lights to his greatest gift of his life.

After a few minutes her boyfriend did dress himself in the bathroom in a plain tee and some pajama pants before coming out. Not expecting it to be dark. Pitch black. A night light wasn't on as usual.

"Tatenashi?" He went towards the wall in search for the main light.

"I don't think so. Hehe." She teased. "Try the lamp."

"The lamp?" Pondered Joey. "Why the lamp?"

"'Cause I said so?"

"I guess. My bed?"

"Wouldn't want it any other way."

He moved slowly trying not to bump into anything. Not sure what he could trip on or anything. But he made it to the lamp. "Okay. I'm here." He clicked the light on as he now saw his girlfriend fully dressed up for him. "Oh, my God..." Eyes almost falling out of his head as he stared at Tatenashi that was ready for him.

"You must like what you see."

"Y-yes I'm starring. You look amazing."

"I do for you. Now come here." She laid flat on her back. "Love me. You know I want?"

"Me?"

"I want you to love Nashi Russo. Come here. This is all yours." She closed her eyes as her love laid on top of her beginning with a kiss. "My future hubby loves me."

"Nashi. Yes I love you. One day I would be beyond blessed to marry you. Bring you back to the homeland to tell the others I have a powerful bombshell bombina."

"I love you Joey. I hope one day I can be the bride for the man I love. The wife before you. I love wearing your clothes and dressing sexy for you. It's to give you the love you deserve. I just love being here, in each other's arms. The air changes."

"You know Nashi I always loved it when you cuddled me and let me lay on you. I feel this section. Piece of me that's back together and finding my peaceful center. This is what makes me whole. Keeps me at bay. And then of course, makes me feel all warm. These times for the rest of my life have changed. All because of you."

"Thank you Joey, for loving me."

"No Nashi, you made all of this happen. I love you more."

"Hmm. You win today Mister."

~~~~~

I had this sitting in my drafts for a while thinking about how to go about this. I could have just smut it up but no. I wanted something loving and romantic. Something bonding. I think I hit it.

Freely like, comment, ask away, and talk to me. Love you all.

-Rel